Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lokerd

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 2, 2010
Beaumont
I tried to move a picture from one gallery to another. The exiting gallery was beyond the list at first immediately in view in the popup. I was unable tp scroll down the list.

I tried every browser, except the updated icab 3.5, and they all did exactly the same thing.

I was able to do a work around...and that was to Rename the gallery to force it to the top of the list.

What a lame solution.

Another challenge is also on picasa web. Let's say I want to selevt a link of an image. If I click on "share" it won't let me actually grab the link. It will like select the field, and look like it is going to let me edit the field and copy it, but no go. The o ly work around has been to click and hold on the image and select "filter" and the next screen that comes up reveals a link that I can select.

Am I missing something here? The popup is not flash...but what is it? Why isn't the field selectable?

I am having a similar problem on another website where the button has a selection...but the list goes away to quickly.

Is there a solution to these browser challenges?

Thanks!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.