‘Trump is a child rapist’: Texas GOP official to protest the Republican ‘psychopath’ at Austin rally

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by steve knight, Aug 24, 2016.

1. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/tr...ral&utm_campaign=im&utm_tracker=1737131x84899

Robert-Morrow-with-Trump-protest-sign-via-Facebook-494x345.png

2. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

3. steve knight, Aug 24, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2016

steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

its real but who knows what will be found. I just get a kick out of it it is a top GOP guy attacking the donald.

4. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

5. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

I love the way the wheels have fallen off the Republican train this year. Been building for years, but wow....I guess if you are going to go down, go out with a bang!

6. MarkusL macrumors 6502

But what if his head is actually shaped like that under the hat? Sort of like this Blue Bucket activist in Moscow? :)

7. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

Man there's something wrong when a republican nut job protests the republican presidential candidate nut job.

Oh. and that Clinton Foundation ?

Seems the Donald gave them $100,000

8. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Donald must be corrupt.

9. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

calling a chair of a local party a GOP official is a bit of a stretch....

10. TheHateMachine macrumors 6502a

TheHateMachine

The way this guy got elected is pretty funny(or sad.) In an interview he stated that he didn't do any marketing or campaigning. He just stuck his name on the ballot and being first on the list led to his victory because of straight ticket voters.

11. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

He's still an official ..He got elected.

12. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Looks like he donated until 2014. Anything after that is as relevant as Clinton changing her support of gay marriage because she had a change of heart or thought about other evidence and changed her belief accordingly. In other words, Trump used to be a supporter, changed his mind for whatever reasons developed. Did he say why?

Or are people insinuating Clinton is a plant placed in the Republican party by Democrats the same way somebody let Sanders infiltrate the Democratic party? There's a WTF thought...

13. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

...never mind "top" GOP official. That hat must be a stretchy knit job if it still fits after all this press coverage.

Yah but he's bucking the party line, and since his duties have already been reduced to "administrative" it probably means his job is to stack yard signs neatly against the walls of a local party office. Surprised the state GOP hasn't got good enough connections to shut this guy's power, lights and phone off. Texas has sure gone downhill since the days of Lyndon Johnson. :p

14. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

I'm not being serious ;)

15. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Because in 2015, he started running for President and figured he would be running against her. If he still was donating to the Clinton foundation a mere year before, then it takes any talking points about the CF right off the table. If it was a problem, then he was part of the problem. Much like he is part of the problem in offshoring jobs when he could have made stuff here.

16. Zenithal Suspended

This election has become ridiculous. I'm honestly expecting Ashton Kutcher to come out and tell America we've been Punk'd. No. Scratch that. I'm praying for that to happen.

17. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

Well, this GOP OFFICIAL does have a platform that involves more ti**ies, so I'm not TOTALLY against him.

18. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

The fear Donald Trump instills in bleeding heart liberals is quite interesting.

There's attack after attack fabricated in a desperate effort to rig the election. Nothing is off limits, no story too obscene, all in an effort to censor the candidate. Moreover it's a revealing look into the people with no morals, no self respect, no long term vision. Only a burning obsession to eliminate the competition at any cost. Unable to compete on a level playing field, their fear of failure propels them to new lows. Most of these liberal progressive attackers are so blood thirsty they're completely unaware of how they've exposed their true character and inner weaknesses.

Likely one of the nastiest campaigns of all time, the legacy they're leaving forever brands them.

19. citizenzen macrumors 65816

How do political attacks "rig" elections?

20. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

This reads like the epitaph of the Trump campaign. I love it. And bravo on a complete lack of any facts whatsoever. You really make your point solidly with such invective. "Blood thirsty"! Well played, sir. Of course we fabricated that whole " ****ing on a Gold Star family that Trump did. Us blood thirsty, bleeding heart (I sense a theme here...) liberals totally mind****ed Trump into saying what he did. And it was Hillary Clinton herself who snuck into Trump Tower and changed his notes to read "they are rapists". Later, she ordered George Soros to use his Jedi powers to make Trump say that an American judge of Mexican heritage couldn't be fair because he was a Mexican. And in a stroke of genius, Barack HUSSEIN Obama made sure that while he was time-traveling back to plant his birth notice in the Hawaiian newspapers, he stole the check Trump totally had written to the vets that he'd promised to donate, thus making him look like a total chump when he got caught with no donation and gosh he'd forgotten how to stop payment on a check that YUUUUGE so he could write another.

21. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Fabricated? No. I just repeat Trump's words, policies, history and actions. No fabrication necessary.

22. citizenzen, Aug 24, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2016

citizenzen macrumors 65816

I wish more people heard his words.

23. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

fabricate? donald makes them himself we need no fabricating it would never been as stupid is what he manages himself.

24. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

I'll give you a solid B+ of the effort. Next time, I suggest you check your talking points before posting. Was there a reason you left out ACORN and Saul Alinsky. We clearly covered those topics in class.

25. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Or start hanging around with Harley Quinn.