 iOS Working, Broken and SoSo apps

Discussion in 'iOS 12' started by eish2306, Jun 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
  1. Elmo1938 macrumors member

Elmo1938

many thanks. very helpful on my journey to the dark side.

2. photoj2754 macrumors 6502

photoj2754

Just upgraded my 10.5” iPad Pro and can't add text in Halftone app. App shuts down when I tap “edit text”.

3. abaddonis macrumors newbie

Yahoo Fantasy Football loads great on iOS12 on my 7 plus, but refuses to load on my XS max

4. mdlooker macrumors 65816

mdlooker

NavyFed seems to just keeping the rolling wheel "Signing you in" w/o ever signing in

5. ryanmp macrumors newbie

Facetime....

I know this is a native app, but I just cant understand how Apple screwed up the UI so badly.

If you are using Facetime in landscape mode and want to access the controls to flip the camera etc, you have to swipe from the side which reveals the buttons rotated 90 degrees. Why can these buttons not rotate when you are using the camera in landscape. More importantly, why take away the flip camera button from the camera preview in FaceTime.

6. kazz063, Oct 17, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2018

kazz063 macrumors member

kazz063

Anyone having issues with Amazon Music app?

I can only get to the sign in page and input details, it won't log in or go any further.

I'm on 12.1 PB4, this is on both the IPP 10.5 and Xs Max.

Edit: Ok so it turns out it was something to do with keychain as about 5 hours after posting this I had a keychain popup asking to allow the app and now it's up an running on both devices. Very odd indeed.

Thread Status:
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.