Music Question

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by lovewd, Feb 1, 2016.

1. lovewd macrumors 6502

lovewd

In the artist view, when selecting the artist, it shows a list of all the music you have in your library. My question is, why do some list what songs you have under the album name, but others make you click each on individually? I'll post pictures so you guys know what I'm talking about image.png Kanyes music in my library shows underneath the album name
    image.png When it comes to Jermihs music, I have to select each album, and then I can view the songs. Why?

2. soy macrumors member

soy

It's based on the number of albums you have of the artist. If it's more than a certain number (I think 3 but might be wrong) the list would be too long so it's split out by album.

3. lagwagon Suspended

lagwagon

As Soy has said. It changes once you have over 3 albums. 3 or less and it will show track lists. Over 3 and you will only see albums. (This is because of you had say 8 albums of one artist. It would take too much scrolling through 7 albums+tracks just to get to the 8th at the bottom.)