Just looking for opinions on what to do please? Last year I've been looking at these forums, anticipating an iPhone 5 release. When the iPhone 4s came out, I decided to give it a miss, to stick with my SGS2 and to wait it out for the iPhone 5. I broke my SGS2 at the weekend and took the plunge to order an iPhone 4s, which I've been using since yesterday. I am really enjoying using the phone, however upon looking at the forums today, there's an ever-growing chance there may be a Summer release for the iPhone 5. My carrier has a 7 working day cooling off period, whereby I can return the phone and cancel the contract. I have an (awful) old Nokia that I could use in the mean time. If you was in my shoes, would you return this iPhone 4s and wait for the iPhone 5?