1 Full Day with 3.0, no crash- HTC FUZE reboot 2 times

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by pugnut, Mar 19, 2009.

1. pugnut macrumors 6502a

The first full day of working with 3.0 and no major issues. There was not one issue of a dropped call, or missed email. No crashes at all. The biggest thing I am pissed about is the fact that there are no pictures in Facebook.

On the other hand my HTC Fuze required a hard rest twice today. A profile issue and then a exchange syncing issue.

2. Nicholas.C macrumors 6502a

I love the fact that so many people are pissed about facebook! haha.

I am on 3.0 now! :) I am hopefully going to report back some good things too.

3. Untaken macrumors member

No kidding, it's times like these that I'm glad I avoid social networking sites like the plague. :p

It is nice to hear from people having good experiences with the 3.0 beta though. I plan to try it out but I'm waiting on a replacement iPhone from Apple before I can do that. I've been using Windows 7 as my main OS for a while now so I'm prepared for a mostly enjoyable yet occasionally buggy experience. :D

4. thespazz macrumors 6502a

:rolleyes: Because windows is so awful.

If you're having to hard reset twice (unbelievable), you're doing it wrong. I never had to hard reset my fuze unless I was trying out a new ROM. Maybe a soft reset here or there.

5. Untaken macrumors member

What exactly are you getting at? :confused:

I love Windows 7, moreso than XP or Vista but it is still a BETA and as such still has the occasional hiccup. Ya know, just like OS 3.0, lots to love but still buggy at times.

6. mrXniick macrumors member

7. pugnut thread starter macrumors 6502a

Issues with my exchange account, seems to choke on large attachments and other issues with Bluetooh

8. Nicholas.C macrumors 6502a

the only problems I am getting is: iPod not playing.... and simple lag.

9. Nicholas.C macrumors 6502a

OK: after a ful lfew days playing around I got to the conclustion of this:

It's good, stable, really laggy, landscape text is pretty good (provides LAGGY AS HELL keyboard)

keyboard is rather laggy.

iPod stopped working.

Lot of drop calls

When I did eventually get through to the call, it randomly lowered my volium to 0?

but this is a beta! not worried.

10. Pooshka macrumors 65816

Facebook developers are absolutely ridiculous; thousands of people are already on 3.0, and they still haven't released an update. Shame on Facebooooo...

:(

11. Nicholas.C macrumors 6502a

They're not releasing applications for 3.0 may be why?

12. LinMac macrumors 65816

3.0 is beta and developers can't fix bugs for a beta firmware because applications based on the 3.0 version can't be submitted to the App Store yet. The 3.0 beta is for developers so we can get a start on new or improved applications with the 3.0 SDK. It isn't for end users for obvious reasons.

13. nfl46 macrumors 603

I haven't had any crashes on my iPhone either with 3.0. Mines runs pretty good!

And that Facebook app really annoys me with 3.0. I cant' see the pictures at all. But theres always iphone.facebook.com