Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

calibru_2good_4u

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 7, 2016
I found ios 12.2 quiet slow compared to the latest betas . I’m experiencing lag , stutters , frame drops and connectivity issues .. It’s like my iPhone it’s running in power save mode all of the time .. it is just me? I’m the single one ? Apart from that I can say that battery is stellar

lylu

macrumors newbie
Feb 27, 2019
I found ios 12.2 quiet slow compared to the latest betas . I’m experiencing lag , stutters , frame drops and connectivity issues .. It’s like my iPhone it’s running in power save mode all of the time .. it is just me? I’m the single one ? Apart from that I can say that battery is stellar

I have the Max modell and do not experience this problems, coming from Android I did a clean install, old habits never die!
Anyway I don't experience much difference between 12.1.4 and 12.2.
This said I haven't tried the betas.

calibru_2good_4u

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 7, 2016
I have the Max modell and do not experience this problems, coming from Android I did a clean install, old habits never die!
Anyway I don't experience much difference between 12.1.4 and 12.2.
This said I haven't tried the betas.

If you are coming from android , you don’t know how an iPhone works . Literally you will not notice ani hang ups or frame drops, slowness or .. I can say that my iPhone 7 is buttery smooth , it’s flying.. but my max is struggling all of the time even with simple tasks

lylu

macrumors newbie
Feb 27, 2019
If you are coming from android , you don’t know how an iPhone works . Literally you will not notice ani hang ups or frame drops, slowness or .. I can say that my iPhone 7 is buttery smooth , it’s flying.. but my max is struggling all of the time even with simple tasks

Yeah, that may be!
My girlfriends iPhone 8 have always been updated trough OTA.
She started experience problems with signal dropping at work and she had to restart it to get the signal back.
This was a problem trough 2 firmware updates.
Finally I the deleted the whole thing, downloaded the os and installed from scratch.
Never had problems since.

calibru_2good_4u

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 7, 2016
Yeah, that may be!
My girlfriends iPhone 8 have always been updated trough OTA.
She started experience problems with signal dropping at work and she had to restart it to get the signal back.
This was a problem trough 2 firmware updates.
Finally I the deleted the whole thing, downloaded the os and installed from scratch.
Never had problems since.

I’m talking about Xs or Xs max .. this 2 models are affected..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.