12 days after receipt of return and no refund from Incase. C'mon people!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by sixxmum, Sep 8, 2010.

1. sixxmum macrumors 6502a

sixxmum

And if they had just had the right answer to the screen protector question in the first place, I wouldn't have ordered at all.

I've sent 2 emails (4 days ago, and yesterday) with no answer. Work hours have been preventing me from calling, but I guess that is what I'm going to have to do.

Anyone else have this problem with them?

2. maverick86 macrumors 6502a

They received my return last Friday and I called them yesterday to find out when the refund would be processed. The guy I spoke to said normally it takes 1-3 weeks but he took my order number and said he'd get the process moving so that I should see the credit to my account in 1-3 days. Calling them is definitely the better way to go so if you can find any free time during their business hours, do that.

3. sixxmum thread starter macrumors 6502a

sixxmum

Wow. 1-3 weeks is a little nutty. I will call then. Thanks.

4. oghowie macrumors 6502a

oghowie

I actually just returned something a week ago and emailed them about it but still have not heard back.

5. normwood macrumors 6502a

normwood

Sorry, but many companies....especially smaller ones.... do returns in batches....it's more efficient for them that way. They may not be large enough to have a dedicated returns person.

Steve

6. oghowie macrumors 6502a

oghowie

Never got my refund, and they've replied only once to the 4 different emails I've sent. Don't buy from them.

7. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

Interesting. I've never done a return with them but I did have a crack in my old iPhone's case. I called them and all I needed to do was email the lady I spoke to a picture of the problem and they sent me a new one within 5 days. I thought their customer service department was great. I didn't email them though, I only called.

8. fishmd macrumors 68000

fishmd

Just call them. They only process returns one day a week ( I was told on Thursdays). If you call them though, they will likely take care of you really quick. Their customer service over the phone is very good and I have never had an issue with getting refunds that way.

9. reebs macrumors 6502

It took them a month and a half until I saw my credit. Called them 3 times! Incase products are some of the best but their return process sucks. Better to buy from Apple or Best Buy in case you want to return!

10. calvy macrumors 65816

My incase snap smoke that I received from the apple case program doesn't seem to fit my iPhone correctly. I have no screen protectors or anything on it, and it does not fit. So I submitted a case with them, and didn't hear anything back for a month. At which point they wanted me to send it back, and if they found nothing wrong, I'd be charged. So I haven't even sent it back. I'm not confident I'd get it back very soon.