256mb or ram
32 mb video car
30gb hard drive
12'' screen
all original items that came with it including the box
price is basically just make an offer and i'll decide if i like
it is all in perfect condition except for extremely minor wear and tear
i hope to have the pics by no later than wednesday
if i forgot to mention anything just leave a message here and i'll fix it. thanks
airport?

minkis

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 30, 2004
Nashville, TN
i should have pics by thursday night sorry about the delay but i've got a whole lot of school work that also has to get done. as for people asking about my feedback i have a few ebay feedback and i have a little more on a paintball forum if that matters to you. i'll do my best to send you guys replys to your messages but it would be great if you could give me a few days so i can sort things out. thanks

minkis

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 30, 2004
Nashville, TN
as long as the shipping is under 25 dollars i'll probaly sell it for 800 shipped, if some one offers me more i'll throw in a mouse too but its not apple. thanks

maya

macrumors 68040
Oct 7, 2004
somewhere between here and there.
StarbucksSam said:
It's in very good condition - hmmm... that is a lot of money... hmmm... how long do you think you'll have it around?
I beg to differ that is a very good price with shipping included. Since I do not use WiFi, I could care less. :)

besides from a 1Ghz to a 1.2Ghz not much of a performance leap why do you think Apple also threw in AirPort to make it interesting. :)

rstroud

macrumors regular
Mar 22, 2004
I'm in agreement with maya...If I had the money, I'd snatch this thing up in a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.