Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

11c57.png

Apple is picking up the pace of OS X 10.7.2 developer seeds as it moves toward a public launch of iCloud and iOS 5, today pushing out Build 11C57 to developers for testing.

As with the previous seed, which came just five days ago, the iCloud components have been rolled into OS X 10.7.2. iCloud has previously been a separate download for beta testers.

Apple continues to list no known issues with the latest build, and has made no changes to its list of focus areas for testing, which include AddressBook, GraphicsDrivers, iCal, iChat, iCloud, Mac App Store, Mail, MobileMe, Safari, Spotlight, and Time Machine.

Article Link: Apple Seeds OS X 10.7.2 Build 11C57 to Developers

Saberon

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2008
GM comes out at event, of which we have no invites to, so no GM next week.

Invites 21st
Event/GM 28th

iOS 5 Oct 10

Spooner83

macrumors 6502
Jan 31, 2011
I just love how iOS 5 will be released very soon and Facebook promised the iPad add to be released this summer and it never came out. So, I guess Apple IS better than you Facebook! LMFAO :)

mattburles

macrumors regular
Mar 2, 2011
I just love how iOS 5 will be released very soon and Facebook promised the iPad add to be released this summer and it never came out. So, I guess Apple IS better than you Facebook! LMFAO :)

facebook never promissed they would release iPad app this summer. that was all rumor.

Saberon

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2008
I would highly imagine iMessage would be baked into 10.7.2. Seems kind of pointless to wait for another build. (10.7.3)

Sankersizzle

macrumors 6502a
Jun 5, 2010
Canadadada
I've given them until this release to fix the battery issues before I give my MBP to my dad and go back too PeeCee. I like Lion, but losing 3 hours of battery life per charge made me sad.

accessoriesguy

macrumors 6502a
Jul 8, 2011
weird Im still showing build 11C55 from Sept 11th

lol they are recycling images. I hope they include more preferences edits in 10.7.2. That's what I want most, then bug fixes, then iCloud support. That's just what I would like. I am really contemplating going back to SL for the performance. The amount of speed gained by a full 64-bit cocoa applications is quickly being over shadowed by a system that is not optimized.

Slurpy2k8

macrumors 6502
Feb 26, 2008
I've given them until this release to fix the battery issues before I give my MBP to my dad and go back too PeeCee. I like Lion, but losing 3 hours of battery life per charge made me sad.

Because you get great battery life on most PC laptops, right?

iphoneication

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2011
north adams, mass
im in the same boat, showing sep 11, last update

so I'm still showing sep11 for last update,, hum,, i guess ill sit and wait,, I'm def hoping for that iMessage on my mac,, that would be the ****!

Tonewheel

macrumors 6502a
Sep 28, 2007

"This computer sucks! Think I'll give it to my Dad."

Sweet....

accessoriesguy

macrumors 6502a
Jul 8, 2011
Safari any snappier? :)

it probably is, but the delay in my jigrasp (finger swipes) makes it feel slower over all. jgrasp not running fast (and at times not running all) i have to wait before it becomes active again. it's just weird over all. this auto save and no save-as is a real drag when working on projects.

I can't believe i am saying this but 2 versions of lion would be nice, one meant for professionals.

There are also animations between things that take up time, like in ical i have to wait for the flap to turn to change the page. 12GB of Hard Drive space is being taken up by the back up partition, which really annoys me.

Spooner83

macrumors 6502
Jan 31, 2011
facebook never promissed they would release iPad app this summer. that was all rumor.

"It's been over a year since the iPad was released and despite the phenomenal success of Facebook's iPhone app, Facebook has yet to deliver an official app designed for the iPad.

That won't be true for much longer, reports the New York Times' Nick Bilton, who writes that Facebook is planning to release a free iPad app in the "coming weeks" "

June 17, 2011

http://ow.ly/6wEtQ

Tonewheel

macrumors 6502a
Sep 28, 2007
"It's been over a year since the iPad was released and despite the phenomenal success of Facebook's iPhone app, Facebook has yet to deliver an official app designed for the iPad.

That won't be true for much longer, reports the New York Times' Nick Bilton, who writes that Facebook is planning to release a free iPad app in the "coming weeks" "

June 17, 2011

http://ow.ly/6wEtQ

As he said, Facebook never promised anything.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.