124 illegal immigrants released from jail later charged in 138 murder cases

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by XrayTed, Mar 15, 2016.

1. XrayTed, Mar 15, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2016

XrayTed macrumors regular

XrayTed

Pure, unmitigated insanity from the left - Blood directly on your hands, no middle man here to pass the buck to ! Unfortunately, just par for the course for them. Heads [starting from the top] should literally be rolling over this outrage perpetrated on the populace, though no mention is made of how many of these murder victims were actually innocent Americans, and how many were just gang/cartel hits imported into the USA by the frenzied open borders advocates from the left.

And all of this time I was being told that diversity was supposed to be our strength, appears there may be some small gaps in that train of thought, at least contemporarily speaking. I could do very well without the diversity of latino cartels and other assorted violent career/genetic criminals, thank you very much - I am guessing you lefties would not want them for next door neighbors either ,,, But are pretty much forced to march lock step into toeing the line without deviation and supporting your urban messiah no matter what kind of carnage his warped policies cause.

Hard to comprehend why there is no bipartisan outrage over this, this is back page news. Isn't the administration currently in charge sworn to protect this nation and population from all enemies/dangers both foreign and domestic, or is it not ?

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has revealed that 124 illegal immigrant criminals released from jail by the Obama administration since 2010 have been subsequently charged with murder.

A Center for Immigration Studies report on the data from ICE to the Senate Judiciary Committee added that the committee is not releasing the names of the murder suspects.

"The criminal aliens released by ICE in these years — who had already been convicted of thousands of crimes — are responsible for a significant crime spree in American communities, including 124 new homicides. Inexplicably, ICE is choosing to release some criminal aliens multiple times," said the report written by CIS's respected director of policy studies, Jessica M. Vaughan.

She added that 75 percent were released due to court orders or because their countries wouldn't take them back.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/i...ail-later-charged-with-murder/article/2585720

2. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

How many have been freed in total over the past five years?

3. XrayTed thread starter macrumors regular

XrayTed

I don't know, you tell me, and what difference does that make ?

4. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

What difference does it make that only a small fraction of gun owners go out and shoot people?

5. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Well if 125 were freed then it's very bad, if 2.5 million were freed then it's the same as the murder rate in the general population in the US.

This could be an issue, or it could not, but without good stats we have no idea.

Sadly all media sources are bad at stats :(. It's like the excitement over the Foxconn suicides, which were at a lower rate than all fifty US states because Foxconn employs so many people.

6. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

how many American felons went out and did crimes after released?

7. sim667 macrumors 65816

In what context, If 124 of them committed murders, then I can see why you'd take issue with this. If 1 committed 138 murders, and 123 of them did nothing, then I'd say your anger is misplaced

8. XrayTed, Mar 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2016

XrayTed thread starter macrumors regular

XrayTed

So if Obama released 747,928 illegal alien criminals and only 132 people were murdered as a result, that is perfectly acceptable to you guys.

Notice, that was not a question. You people are far, far beyond any possible redemption, the only thing that would drop the scales from your eyes, and drop them quickly, is if [when] a loved one of yours is a victim of one of these.

9. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Seems acceptable to have mass shootings so anyone and their dog can own a gun.

10. XrayTed thread starter macrumors regular

XrayTed

And I quote [ME]:

"I am guessing you lefties would not want them for next door neighbors either ,,, But are pretty much forced to march lock step into toeing the line without deviation and supporting your urban messiah no matter what kind of carnage his warped policies cause."

And what do you know ? That is exactly the case, so predictable they are. Let the poor excuses roll !

This thread should be subtitled "Madness of the Left" and stickied.

11. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

I have Mexicans all around me not a problem except they love to rent bouncy houses and take up half the street. worked along side illegals in the field and they worked far harder then I could have.

12. XrayTed thread starter macrumors regular

XrayTed

Jim Steinle.
    I bet he was once just like you people - Tolerant, loving, care free, supportive of the federal government which gives 1,000,000's of illegal aliens the opportunity to live the American dream - And the dream is never easier to obtain than in San Francisco, a bastion of progressive, liberal tolerance that even gives sanctuary to foreign criminals technically wanted by the federal government.

Then one day he and his beautiful 32 year old daughter Kathryn were spending quality time together in this liberal sanctuary city, walking along a pier on a bright sunny day. They snapped a selfie, then life as he knew it instantly and dramatically changed in the most horrible fashion imaginable.
    [​IMG]

Along comes an illegal latino male, 45 year old Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez, a beneficiary of sanctuary who was just released from jail months before, and murders his daughter with a handgun in cold blood for no apparent reason.

If this never happened, and I wish to god it didn't, he could easily be one of you guys making lame and even humorous excuses for foreign murders.

"What difference does it make that only a small fraction of gun owners go out and shoot people?", asks APlotdevice.

Jim Steinle might have asked the same tolerant, caviler question. "What difference does it make ? After all, 132 dead at the hands of released foreign felons doesn't directly affect me".

But it sure made a huge difference when one of those victims was his daughter, executed before his very eyes and possibly gurgling out "I love you daddy" before she died.

Would be interesting to know what Jim Steinle's stance is now - We don't have to wonder.

S.F., feds liable in Kathryn Steinle killing, parents say

The parents and brother of a woman gunned down on San Francisco’s waterfront in July, allegedly by an immigrant facing deportation, said Tuesday they were ready to go to court to force the city and federal government to take steps to prevent a repeat of the tragedy.

Jim Steinle and his wife, Liz Sullivan, of Livermore joined their son Brad Steinle on the steps of San Francisco City Hall as their attorneys announced they had filed legal claims in advance of expected lawsuits against the city and two federal agencies in the killing of Kathryn Steinle.

Jim Steinle said his daughter took a selfie on the pier seconds before the shot rang out, then called to him for help as she lay dying. City officials sent condolence cards in the days that followed, he said, but “since then, the silence has been deafening.”

“That’s my bedtime story — every night — and if you want it to be your bedtime story every night, then do nothing,” he said. “If you feel that is wrong — and it is — be active. Let this city, this state and this country know that this can’t stand.”

“We’re here not only for Kate, to keep her memory alive, but to have something done” by government officials, Jim Steinle said. “As of this moment, as of this day, that hasn’t happened.”

Brad Steinle said the family went to Washington to speak with members of Congress shortly after the slaying, but that since then, the city has done “absolutely nothing to protect this from happening to another person.”

The failure to make changes, he said, “says to me that what was done to Kate was OK, that she was collateral damage, that she didn’t matter.”

The family’s claims do not specify any monetary damages. Governments routinely deny such claims, which are usually precursors to lawsuits.

“No amount of money will ever bring Kate back, but I hope that us standing here today, making a statement, will start the process of change so people will feel safe when they come to this city,” Brad Steinle said.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/S-F-feds-liable-in-Kathryn-Steinle-killing-6478325.php

I invite Jim Steinle to post in this thread on the off chance he happens upon it, and what he thinks about these traitorous lefties releasing these foreign felons directly into our once fair land.

13. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

should I post all the children dying from stupid adults with guns? we don't even have to include all the mass murders.

14. FieldingMellish Suspended

Lefties = Cold, as far the responses to this damning evidence of the dangerous Obama ideologically driven releases. Plus absence of humanity as it pertains to Kate Steinle. A shrug and a who cares and a yeah, but - over a senseless death done by a multiply caught and released felon; also multiply deported and snuck back in felon.

15. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

righty trying to use tragedy to promote their cause.

16. Eraserhead, Mar 16, 2016

Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Well it's probably a lower rate than the number of murders you get after releasing 747,928 citizen criminals from jail. But again without good statistics we have no idea.

17. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 601

The-Real-Deal82

The think the real problem with this story is that 'illegal immigrants' are released into society. Why doesn't American process these people properly like most other countries? If they are asylum seekers they would be registered and pending a green card. If they are illegal, then you have to question why the order was given to release them into mass society where they could disappear.

It does strike me as strange though that a country that turns a blind eye to the causes of shooting sprees somehow gets outraged when the perpetrator is a foreign national. It's just the continued biased agenda against outsiders once again. Local problems don't get addressed because this doesn't get fists pumping in the air at political rallies.

18. kapolani macrumors regular

Think about the children!

It's funny how the left likes to turn to statistics and deflection once things start getting a little uncomfortable.

19. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 601

The-Real-Deal82

It's funny how a question or difference of opinion on here with Americans instantly attracts the label 'the left'.

What does this even mean in here when we are discussing in an international forum?

20. XrayTed, Mar 16, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2016

XrayTed thread starter macrumors regular

XrayTed

I don't care if the number is 140 or 140,000 - No criminals should be simply released for lack of anything better to do with them. You also seem to be strongly implying that there is an acceptable threshold of number of deaths vs number of releases, not buying into that either - 1 is too many.

Who is turning a blind eye to the "causes of shooting sprees" ? What are the causes ? I can tell you what isn't the cause, and that is the government releasing shooting spree shooters from jail - So you are comparing apples and oranges here.
    BTW, the latest mass shooting spree as you may have heard was perpetrated by muslim zealots in CA, I think we pretty much know the causes of that - Open borders and muslim lust for infidel blood.

I think people are more than entitled to be "biased against outsiders" when those outsiders murder and rape, don't you ? 100's if not 1,000's of German woman and girls raped, violated and debased by "outsiders", would be a miracle [or a Merkel] if no one was biased - Its surprising to me that street justice is not meted out to these dirty deviants who literally trampled over their borders just like they are trampling here, and if governments refuse to protect populations from "outsiders", then that is exactly where we are heading.

You had your own muslim rape scandal well before Germany in the UK where many 100's of young girls including pre teens were groomed and raped/abused/tortured/prostituted by Pakistanis ,, Or "Asians" as you call them for some reason. Your government did its best to cover it up, along with the press. Dozens and dozens, 100's even, of your "asian" outsiders were involved, aren't you outraged about that .. Or maybe you just get angry only when something happens to you or your immediate family ?

21. sim667, Mar 16, 2016

sim667 macrumors 65816

Put your Strawman away, he's looking flammable.

22. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Quoted and bolded for truth.

Even if the statistics in that article were meaningful...how are court orders and other countries not taking in these people the fault of the left?

Another topic fail.