137gb

samdweck

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 12, 2002
1 Infinite Loop
I would love to help you- but I am not sure what that means? What is a 137GB limit? Is there some kind of limitation as to how much a mac can handle. HOpe not!

vniow

macrumors G4
Jul 18, 2002
I accidentally my whole location.
Originally posted by samdweck

I dont' ahve that button... lol

That is kinda wierd that you don't have the post reply button.

Are you in the Mac OSX theme or the default one?

(user cp/edit options/style set)
it's near the bottom, right above where your avatar would be.

If it doesn't show up, you might want to PM arn about it, although you seem to have overcome it temporarily by using the quote button.:)

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
KOOL! An OSX theme for the forums, I'm using it now and it's pretty cool. One thing though...there doesn't seem to be a link to get new posts :confused:

King Cobra

macrumors 603
Mar 2, 2002
The OS X theme has been around for about three weeks now. It looks very nice with Mozilla + Pinstripe theme.

Originally I had problems viewing posts. Basically, the text continued off tto the right of the browser window.

It looks all right so far. Probably some darker shades would do the trick.

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
Originally posted by irmongoose

whaddya mean?

irmongoose
In the 'default' theme, when you are a logged in member there is a link to get new posts, I use this all the time, it just makes it easy to see what's going on in ALL the various forums without having to go through them individually, but it's not there in the OSX skin :(

Attachments

irmongoose

macrumors 68030
Originally posted by edesignuk

In the 'default' theme, when you are a logged in member there is a link to get new posts, I use this all the time, it just makes it easy to see what's going on in ALL the various forums without having to go through them individually, but it's not there in the OSX skin :(
Ah.. true... well, can Arn modify the theme or something??

irmongoose