14 inch iBook 2nd big news

Ozymandias

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 7, 2002
Look at http://www.apple.com/home/ - lot's of broken gif's but you can read alt tags:

14 inch iBook!

BTW, the new iMac will have a 800 mhz G4 processor; 15 inch screen (according to the ALT tags).

-Ozymandias

SomeAppleGuy

macrumors member
Jan 4, 2002
Now that is interesting. Either Apple is screwing with peoples minds or upper management is dumber than I thought. I really hope the rumors are fake because that new iMac is really ugly. No way in hell would I put one of those in my home where someone could see it.

agreenster

macrumors 68000
Dec 6, 2001
Walt Disney Animation Studios
ALSO:

Go to the 2nd broken image from the left, and right click to "save image as," and the image saves as "iPhoto"

PS: SomeAppleGuy-- go to my post "Love, Hype, and the iMac" to check out my rant on how ugly this iMac is, and compare it to another comp.

Foocha

macrumors 6502a
Jul 10, 2001
London
/home

Exposing your staging server to the Internet it not a smart move guys!!

Amazing but true:

The New iMac: 15-inch Active Matrix LCD, 800-MHz G4 with Velocity Engine, SuperDrive (CD-RW/DVD-RW), GeForce2 MX Graphics, USB - FireWire - Ethernet, Apple Pro Speakers, AirPort ready, iPhoto, iTunes, iMovie, iDVD

Time Magazine

iPhoto. Free download. The missing link in digital photography.

14-inch iBook

New apps. Developers deliver for Mac OS X.

It's going to be a great MacWorld - nice to know what Steve's going to announce.

agreenster

macrumors 68000
Dec 6, 2001
Walt Disney Animation Studios
Love that sarcasm Foocha!

I wish Apple could keep a freakin secret. At least most of CA is just getting to work, so it wont be like they have had all morning to find out like us East Coast time people have.....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.