14 reasons why to elect Donald trump.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by steve knight, Dec 2, 2015.

1. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

the video is really good if you go to the link.
    http://news.groopspeak.com/14-unbelievable-reasons-people-said-they-are-voting-for-donald-trump/

2. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

I imagine many of the same things were also said by Nazi Germans in support of Hitler and as shocking as it may be, Trump is only revealing what is truly in the hearts of many Republicans.

3. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

4. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

Hopefully if Trump gets the nomination he'll pick Carson to be his VP, because America surely will need a ****ing lobotomy if either of those clowns make it near 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

5. Cox Orange, Dec 2, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2015

Cox Orange macrumors 68000

America seems to at least have some parts of what a state/society would need to become a Nazi-state, one could think. (and I am not meaning the ridiculous republican's claim "Obama is a Nazi, he took away our civil rights. We are in deep trouble." ;) ).

Didn't we lately hear about your version of the SA. The Texan people with guns gathering around a mosque and "needing to show force"?

6. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

That does sound like something the crazy people of Texas would do. Just imagine if a group of Muslims armed to the teeth gathered around some biker joint. Only cowards use guns to try and intimidate others.

7. einmusiker macrumors 68030

einmusiker

of course, it will be terrific

8. steve knight thread starter Suspended

steve knight

just like jesus.

9. Meister Suspended

Meister

I was about to write the exact same thing. :p

10. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 601

The-Real-Deal82

Electing a right wing, gun toting, racist big mouth isn't going harm I don't think.

It just begs the question, what kind of person votes for somebody like him?

11. mrsir2009 macrumors 604

mrsir2009

Many middle class Americans?

12. dingster1 macrumors regular

My question is this: Is this the best crop of candidates we can get from any party?! My next question is why isn't there a "none of the above " option on the ballot?!

13. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Pretty tragic.

14. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Given the amount of **** both Obama and Bush took why would you want the job?

15. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

The wonderful American Chilean writer Isabel Allende described Donald Trump as 'a raging lunatic' in an interview with the Guardian today, adding that 'it seems funny and grotesque but it is very scary because that is how the Nazi movement started'. About as succinct and insightful an analysis as I have come across.

16. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

The ONLY reason to vote for Trump ............. COMEDY!!!!

17. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

But then Comedy somehow transforms into Tragedy blurring those creative boundaries the Greeks first taught us all those many centuries ago.

18. Praxis91 macrumors regular

Praxis91

After yesterday's Muslim terrorist attack in Caliphornia, Trump just secured the nomination.

19. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

I think it is. Our political climate has become so toxic that no one who is any good wants to run, we could see that also with the Republicans having to beg Paul Ryan to run for Speaker in order to have someone who was actually electable.

I agree that there should be a none of the above option, but I have a feeling that it would just turn into a way to get around term limits for the president as who becomes president between inauguration day and then new election if none of the above wins?

At this point I think our best bet for a sane and well qualified president is for a third party candidate, possibly Trump if he doesn't get the GOP nomination, to come up and win enough states to throw the election to the house of representatives and hope that moderate republicans and democrats can compromise on appointing someone decent.

20. Technarchy macrumors 603

Technarchy

Trump over Clinton.

Bring on President Don.

21. b0fh666 macrumors 6502a

b0fh666

wonderful isabel allende, really? do u happen to know anyone who lived down there under her father's regime?

22. steve knight thread starter Suspended

steve knight

don is probably pretty close.

23. Technarchy macrumors 603

Technarchy

It would be an improvement over anything called Clinton or Bush.

24. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

And secured the White House for President Clinton II. Keep letting your fear guide your votes, Republicans! Good times, good times.