$144/£90 to Spend...

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by MaCamZa, Oct 10, 2010.

1. MaCamZa macrumors 6502

MaCamZa

Hey guys... So, i've got $144/£90 to spend on anything to do with the iPhone 4 (basically accessories).

What shall i buy? (Consider the fact that i just got an iPhone 4; so i haven't got any accessories as of yet).

Would really appreciate any input, thanks.

2. tuzii macrumors member

paypal me the money. ill spend it on something more useful.

3. BoxerRumble macrumors member

Get yourself a nice case or two if you want to switch it around. I would personally get a earphone jack and connector plug from Ringke. Also a new set of nice earphones if you do not already have a good pair. Also a screen protector, I would suggest the Power Support Crystal front and back. I think that should cover it.

4. MaCamZa thread starter macrumors 6502

MaCamZa

Well, im planning to get the SGP Ultra Matte Incredible Shield, and im still trying to find a good 'luxury' case. You recommend any earphones?

5. solius macrumors regular

Lots of people are raving about the Element Vapor 4 case it does look good but in my opinion its not $80 good. I also like the Grove Bamboo case if you are into wooden cases. They look the best to me plus you can get them personalized. Wait times on both of these are about the same 4-7 weeks so its a matter of which one you like more.

6. MaCamZa thread starter macrumors 6502

MaCamZa

What is the best thing for me? For when my iPhone 4 is in my pocket and lying around? Note: that I will be using the Ultra Matte Screen Protectors from SGP with any case.

7. james92se macrumors 6502a

Stock up on Chinese knockoff stuff. Way more bang for your buck and in most cases, about 97% as good as the originals. Seriously.

8. solius macrumors regular

Both of the cases above are easy to get out of the pocket. the vapor 4 is just an aluminum case that goes around the outside the phone and just covers the antenna. The grove bamboo case is treated so its smooth and slick. They should be easily pulled out of a pocket as well. I haven't received mine yet so I'm only going off of reviews.

here are some links for you to look at.

http://www.grovemade.com/collections/iphone-4-case-artist-series

http://www.elementcase.com/iphone4.html

9. luke.2008 macrumors newbie

depends by what you are looking for i have bought the element case and i don't like it very much
    it is not bad but in the hand it feels strange probably too large and there is the problem that only the iphone 4 slim cherger work, so the old car charger etc doesn't work
    i have bought the gorilla case in carbon and for me it is fantastic, very solid and a wondeful looking

10. Firestar macrumors 68020

Firestar