15" MBP 2.40Ghz i7, 4GB, 750GB HD, Radeon HD 6770M 1GB - £160 off - Buy it or wait?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by leelum, Jun 6, 2012.

  1. leelum macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2012
    Location:
    Gibraltar (British Overseas Territory)
    #1
    So yeah...top of the range 15" MBP with £160 discount...

    In the store now....WWJD? :p
     
  2. maflynn Moderator

    maflynn

    Staff Member

    Joined:
    May 3, 2009
    Location:
    Boston
    #2
    WWDC is next week.

    I say wait next week, to see if apple updates the MBP
     
  3. leelum thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2012
    Location:
    Gibraltar (British Overseas Territory)
    #3
    ...or top of the range 13" with 8GB ram for £1,100...

    So conflicted! Argh
     
  4. kgallag1 macrumors member

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2009
    Location:
    Dorval, Quebec
    #4
    Personally, I'd wait, but if you need a machine now, the ones that you mentioned are going to be great, very powerful computers. I have the 17" early 2011 variant and it can pretty much handle anything I throw at it.
     
  5. leelum thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2012
    Location:
    Gibraltar (British Overseas Territory)
    #5
    I bought it! *eek*

    I upgraded it to 8GB just by buying some non Apple Ram for an extra 75 :D
     
  6. joewillmott macrumors regular

    Joined:
    May 22, 2012
    Location:
    England
    #6
    I bet now you're praying the MBP just gets a spec bump next week! Good buy though, I woulda been very tempted myself.
     

Share This Page