15" PB screen issue, resolved??

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by gemio17, Jan 8, 2004.

  1. gemio17 macrumors regular

    Nov 13, 2003
    I've been planning to buy a 15" PB and was wondering if anyone knows if the PB's screen issues have been addressed/fixed at all or should I hold out a little longer and wait until the quirks are worked out and resolved..??
  2. Thirteenva macrumors 6502a

    Jul 18, 2002
    I've had mine since october and so far so good

    :::::crossing fingers::::::::
  3. rtype macrumors newbie

    Dec 22, 2003
    dallas, nation of texas
    I'd like to know the status of this as well. I've been considering ordering a Powerbook from someone on eBay and am concerned he may have old stock. Likewise, I wonder if the odds go up or down if I order one of the refurbs that Apple occasionally posts for sale.

Share This Page