Well I really want an iPhone with the larger capacity because i'd like to carry all my music and tv shows with me. I bought the 8gb refurb. iPhone from at&t when they were $249 and turned around and sold it because I wasn't happy with the minimal storage. Now that I have enough money to buy a 16GB iPhone i'm wondering to myself if I should wait perhaps a little bit(could be soon or could be a long time) to see if they bump the storage to more than 16GB. I'd hate to buy the 16GB at a premium price right now just to see it drop and be replaced by double or even triple the storage in just a couple months. Besides, I'm not even planning on getting at&t or tmobile yet. I still have till the end of the year with sprint but I just much prefer the iPhone over the iPod touch. I like that it has a camera and a dedicated volume button, and I also like the overall design better than the touch. So please don't bash me saying why don't I just get a 32GB ipod touch instead, you already know my answer. So my question is should I just ride it out and wait perhaps a couple months?? I mean the bump is imminent, the only thing is now if I want to wait or enjoy my toy for a couple months and then regret making the switch so early?? Please discuss.