Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TEG

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jan 21, 2002
Langley, Washington
I was flipping channels and stopped on Spike TV. A commercial came on which showed a PB17" from many angles with the Spike TV logo imprinted of it, and on the back was a bumper sticker. Way Cool and props to Viacom for sticking up for Apple.

TEG

TheWitePony

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2003
Yep I saw that just the other day. Although I saw something very disturbing just a few days ago. I was in the barber shop waiting to get a hair cut and flipping through some magazines. I was looking through a newsweek and I saw something that turned my stomache. I forget who the ad was for exactly, but it was a back to school advertisment. It had a messy dorm room with various items laying about with bubbles above them telling what website they had been bought from. Well, they had a laptop on the bed. It was obviously a Tibook, even with the crappy photoshop job they did on the logo you could still see a ghost image of it. Anyway, the part that made me want to stand up and scream was that in the bubble it said Dell.com. I couldn't believe it. I wanted to tear the ad out but then I think everyone in the room might think I was a little off... :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.