So, my 17" MBP is toast now. Took it to the Apple Store and it appears the PSU failed and damaged part of the logic board to boot. As it's a mid-2010, it's long since out of warranty. That's fine; between Time Machine, iCloud, and Dropbox I don't have any real data loss, and I got my money's worth out of the device these last 5 and a half years. However, I need a replacement, and cannot wait for the potential fall bump to the 15" rMBP line (and I do need a 15" minimum for my work). So I have one that's being overnighted, ordered last night and should arrive in an hour or two. BUT, reading through this forum I'm wondering if I chose poorly. I've ordered a new MGXC2LL/A (i7 2.5/16GB/512GB/750M); I got a good price (just under $2200, about $300 off). Did I make a mistake getting the 750M? Price-wise, I don't care. The sans-750M was essentially the same price (smaller discount) so it's free. I just want to know whether the MBPr/750M is actually less stable/less reliable/inevitably throttled, as many threads seem to suggest. Thanks!