2 cell phones

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tim100, Sep 27, 2012.

1. tim100 macrumors 65816

how many carry 2 cell phones? is it a pain to have multiple cell phones (numbers)

2. DollFaceDork macrumors 6502

DollFaceDork

I carried 2 iPhones when I got my iPhone 4 because I was too lazy to transfer all my contacts after deciding which guys and girls I wanted to have my number...

I carried 2 cell phones for 6 months, it was a pain in the ass.

3. AustinIllini macrumors demi-god

AustinIllini

I bet iOS 5 thrilled you

4. tim100 thread starter macrumors 65816

yea my concern is having 2 cell phones will be a pain

5. doc shivers macrumors member

I do, 1 for my main girl, the other for my side chick.

6. tim100 thread starter macrumors 65816

with the share everything plans it does not cost too much to share multiple phones on a plan

7. norwegian wood macrumors regular

8. nostresshere macrumors 68030

1 - Why would someone carry two phones. If this is part of some other issue, would it be that hard to add a few more words/

2 - No extra charge to add more descriptive words to your TITLE.

3 - I can not believe I wasted my time even opening this message.

9. spazma7ik macrumors 6502a

I do. I carry a Droid Razr MAXX (my previous primary phone) and now an iPhone 5 64GB. I still carry the Razr MAXX as a dedicated GPS device. Google Maps dominates iOS maps and plus I already have the car mount for it. I don't actually carry the Razr with me in my pockets.

10. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

I do. One for work and one for personal. Keeping them physically separate works best for me. I am not tempted to check work on my weekend getaway when I leave the BBerry behind...

11. tim100 thread starter macrumors 65816

ok

12. Duke&tank macrumors member

I carry a iPhone for my main use and a dumb phone for my dog training business. It is a pain at times but i think is worth it for my needs if I don't want to deal with business phone call i can just keep my dumb phone at home.

Aaron

13. PhoenixMac macrumors 65816

I used to was not that big of a hassle for me. Now I'm only carrying 1 phone and google voice app is my second.

14. bmwman3241 macrumors regular

iPhone and Blackberry 9900 for me. 1 personal and 1 for business and not a problem for me. I enjoy 2 phones

15. tim100 thread starter macrumors 65816

16. bmwman3241 macrumors regular

My family has both numbers, so if I don't answer on the personal (iPhone) then they call on the Blackberry. For me it's not confusing, and for my family they always call the iPhone first so I'm guessing it isn't confusing for them either.

My dad also carries and iPhone 5 (AT&T) and Samsung Galaxy III (Sprint/Just switched from Blackberry). Again, 1 is personal and 1 is business.

17. leenak macrumors 68020

As I'm good at screening calls and my manager respects our personal lives, I'm going to try to get rid of my work phone soon. If you call me on a weekend/night and I don't know you, I'm not picking up the phone.

18. ixodes macrumors 601

ixodes

I've carried two phones (or more) for years. It's easy.

One I have designated my Primary Phone. I carry it on my person. My secondary phone is in whatever bag I'm carrying. The nature of my work & lifestyle is such that I always have one... of my several laptops with me.

When traveling either domestically of internationally I have the proper business laptop bag. On the weekends it's a laptop back pack or messenger bag. Or if just out & about casually it's a sleeve with my 11" or 13"'MBA.

Keeping everything in sync is very easy once you've got the system of your choice in place.

Nothing to it :D