2 different iPhones

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by heavenstreet, Jan 15, 2012.

1. heavenstreet macrumors newbie

Hello. I have an iPhone 4 with AT&T in the US. Recently I moved to the UK where I recently got the iPhone 4S with Orange. Can both of these phones be synced with the same computer and Apple ID? I can't seem to get the mail to work exactly the same on the new 4S as the 4. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

yeah you should be able to do that. what do you mean mail doesn't work properly on the 4S?

3. heavenstreet thread starter macrumors newbie

Hi. I got the mail all worked out. Now I'm just having Apple ID issues on my new device. Basically, my Hipstamatic photo app transferred to my new 4S fine, minus the add-ons for that app which need to be purchased. When I try & pay for them it says my payment information isn't accurate. It still shows the phone number associated with my US iPhone 4. Any way that I can have both phone numbers from different countries linked to my Apple ID? Thank you.

4. Vindicator macrumors member

I don't think phone number have anything to do with Apple ID (AppStore, iTunes, iBooks, iCloud account) except for iMessage maybe.

I have the same AppStore account for my iphone, ipod, ipad and my brother iphone (study overseas).
    With Hipstamatic In-App Purchase you can try go shop>download>restore purchase (using the same appstore account that purchased all of those addon)

5. heavenstreet thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for your help. In the end I had to change my location & card to the uk. That answer came from the Apple Store.