2 interesting storys

atticus570

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2010
my first is when i was at the bar the other day and some guy was complaing about his new phone being a piece of junk i asked what kind it was and he said the htc evo. He said the phone shuts of on him and freezes all the time i just it was funny cause of al the glory its getting.

The next day i went to philly to see oar and while just hanging out i noticed i had full reception on my iphone witch i dont get where im from since the udate so i tried the grip of death and held it for about 10 minutes and only bar go away and come back.

samcraig

macrumors P6
Jun 22, 2009
USA
my first is when i was at the bar the other day and some guy was complaing about his new phone being a piece of junk i asked what kind it was and he said the htc evo. He said the phone shuts of on him and freezes all the time i just it was funny cause of al the glory its getting.

The next day i went to philly to see oar and while just hanging out i noticed i had full reception on my iphone witch i dont get where im from since the udate so i tried the grip of death and held it for about 10 minutes and only bar go away and come back.
So regarding the first story you posted. Did it make you feel better about owning an iPhone 4. You know. Superior for some reason? Misery loves company?

liamkp

macrumors 68020
May 29, 2010
Hmmmmm... the first story is kinda interesting. Maybe it was just his, i mean come on, it has a kickstand! ;)

stuffradio

macrumors 65816
Mar 17, 2009
This is an Apple forum. Don't post about other phones here.

If a Fandroid was posting about how much they think the iPhone sucked... people would be going rampant in here saying how much Android sucks and how they're such a fanboy and how angry they are about all the Android users posting here.

This goes two ways, stop posting things about other products.

ClutchThese

macrumors 65816
Jun 25, 2010
Alexandria, VA
This is an Apple forum. Don't post about other phones here.

If a Fandroid was posting about how much they think the iPhone sucked... people would be going rampant in here saying how much Android sucks and how they're such a fanboy and how angry they are about all the Android users posting here.

This goes two ways, stop posting things about other products.
thread police, thread police.

please let us know what we can and can't post, ol glorious one.