2008 Mac Pro with FREE!! Samsung 22' monitor!

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by YahonMaizosz, Mar 30, 2008.

1. YahonMaizosz macrumors regular

YahonMaizosz

I have just stumbled upon an amazing deal at Frys.com

Apparently, you can get a brand new mac pro with a 22' Samsung LCD monitor for only $2794!!!:D:D:D

Here is the link to their website..:)

2. Lord Zedd macrumors 6502a

Lord Zedd

I think the biggest LCD available is Samsung's 108" LCD unless you want to use a billboard.

22' is one hell of a huge monitor for free!

3. Luis Ortega macrumors 6502a

4. YahonMaizosz thread starter macrumors regular

YahonMaizosz

That is what I think too. The monitor alone costs $270 from Newegg. Here is the link for the monitor.

It would be an AMAZING deal for anyone looking for a Brand New Mac Pro!:D

5. YahonMaizosz thread starter macrumors regular

YahonMaizosz

I am aware of that. It can be purchased online too. So, I don't think that is really a problem for anyone who would like to have a New Mac Pro with a FREE 22' LCD.:)

6. pastrychef macrumors 601

pastrychef

That's a nice deal! Even if you don't need the monitor, I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult to sell.

7. jjahshik32 macrumors 603

Damn very very nice deal!! If you need that mac pro take it now!!:p

8. network23 macrumors 6502

network23

According to the site, the deal is still good through today. Anyone else going to take them up on it? I am SEVERELY tempted. I was waiting to hear back on how much I'll be paying on my taxes before buying my Mac Pro...and was wanting to get one built with the 8800, but this may be too good a deal to pass up.

I guess I could always order the 8800 later. What do you think? Wait, or be reckless?

9. jb60606 macrumors 6502a

I can't believe anyone (and I'm not singling anyone here out) would buy a brand new mac pro for an average end-of-life monitor. They're tossing them, because newer/better models are coming in. Watch the pricetag on that monitor plummet in a month(if it's even still on the shelves).

And the OP sounds like a car salesman. I'm leaning towards SPAM here.

10. YahonMaizosz thread starter macrumors regular

YahonMaizosz

The deal is only for 1 day (ends at 30th March).:mad:

11. YahonMaizosz thread starter macrumors regular

YahonMaizosz

People who are interested must be because of the Mac Pro itself. The monitor is just a free gift that even without it, should not even affect anyone's decision about buying a new Mac Pro.

12. inigel macrumors regular

inigel

Have there been posts deleted off this thread?

I can remember someone mentioning that the OP gets a nice commission off people buying these.

13. YahonMaizosz thread starter macrumors regular

YahonMaizosz

Why is it that everyone is saying that I am getting money out of posting this Thread?? If you guys hated good deals so much then please, by all mean, DO NOT CLICK the link. I don't see how wrong can I be by just posting a link from FRY'S about a Mac Pro + Monitor deal:confused::confused::confused:

14. barneyntd macrumors newbie

Wow, the pixels are over one eighth of an inch square!

15. network23 macrumors 6502

network23

Strange. I remember as well there being posts about the link being a payperclick or referral link, but now they are gone - and the link now appears to be a direct link. Was there another thread? And, according to the site yesterday, the deal was still good. The page said March 30 - April 1.

16. YahonMaizosz thread starter macrumors regular

YahonMaizosz

The link had always been LEGIT. I took it from FRY's.com as I was shopping for an LCD monitor and suddenly found a deal about Mac Pro + LCD. That is why I copied the link from my Firefox browser and pasted it here.

I don't see how that can turn into a "Pay-Per-Click" link that others had said.:mad::mad: