EvoNiner1986

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 17, 2011
Any idea why I can't access my AT&T account while on my MBP? If I go to my windows desktop in the office it works perfectly.

What gives? :confused:

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
You might need Flash to access the site. Try it with Chrome (which has Flash included) and see if that works.

pingfan59

macrumors member
Aug 9, 2011
I encountered this when I first got my MBP. I then installed flash player and click to flash and it works on At&t as long as u remember to click flash on the page.

AuroraProject

macrumors 65816
Feb 19, 2008
Right there
Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

I have no problems logging into the wireless page using safari. Maybe check to make sure you have the most current flash version.

vitzr

macrumors 68030
Jul 28, 2011
California
My 2011 MBP fresh out of the box would connect fine with home and work WiFi networks, but not AT&T.

Remembering about the flash issue, I downloaded Chrome (which I was about to do anyway as it's my default choice) and I was able to log onto AT&T just fine.

alphaod

Contributor
Feb 9, 2008
NYC
Maybe it's time to switch phone companies… :p

I would try to see if you have Flash or whatnot.

crochet

macrumors newbie
Dec 30, 2011
Any idea why I can't access my AT&T account while on my MBP? If I go to my windows desktop in the office it works perfectly.

What gives? :confused:

I'm new here, found it because I googled the fact that I can't log into my ATT account while using my Macbook Air. I can with my Ipod which also has Safari, but I can't with my Macbook Air. Why? What is the problem? What is this Flash you guys are talking about?

spaceballl

macrumors 68030
Nov 2, 2003
San Francisco, CA
I'm new here, found it because I googled the fact that I can't log into my ATT account while using my Macbook Air. I can with my Ipod which also has Safari, but I can't with my Macbook Air. Why? What is the problem? What is this Flash you guys are talking about?
Perhaps you are not entaring teh password??

sweetbrat

macrumors 65816
Jun 17, 2009
Redford, MI

I believe AT&T's wireless website requires Flash. So you would need to install Flash player if you don't have it yet.

----------

Perhaps you are not entaring teh password??

Being just as helpful now as you were a few months ago, huh? :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.