2012 13" Air to 2013 11" Air. Sell now, or after...

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by Cicatrix, Jun 6, 2013.

  1. Cicatrix macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2011
    Location:
    Phoenix, AZ
    #1
    release of the new models next week? I plan on going to the smaller form factor of the 11". What kind of hit am I looking at if I were to sell my 2012 Air once the 2013 Airs are already out, opposed to selling it this week before the new ones are released. I would rather wait and see whats in store for the new models but if i can get another 200 from selling now well....
     
  2. GizmoDVD macrumors 68000

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2008
    Location:
    SoCal
  3. Moneymiike420 macrumors regular

    Moneymiike420

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2012
    #3
    what he said^^Why not keep the 13" i have it and love it.If your into pictures you also have the SD Slot which the 11" does not. Good luck on w.e you do,Enjoy


    Miguel
     
  4. skaertus macrumors 68030

    skaertus

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2009
    Location:
    Brazil
  5. G-Mo macrumors 6502

    G-Mo

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2010
    Location:
    Auckland, NZ
    #5
    At this point, 2 days before WWDC, I don't think it's going to matter.
     
  6. Cicatrix thread starter macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2011
    Location:
    Phoenix, AZ
    #6
    thanks for the replys folks. yeah im holding off.
     
  7. henryonapple macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2012

Share This Page