2012 iMac - Buy it if you like it... Don’t if you don’t

Discussion in 'iMac' started by ChromiumXarsus, Oct 27, 2012.

1. ChromiumXarsus macrumors newbie

I have been a Apple/Mac enthusiast since 1979 and I’ve seen decades of critics both praising and condemning everything Apple. My take is simple... Buy it if you like it... Don’t if you don’t. I have owned many Apple products; I purchased the ones I liked. I liked the Newton for what it had at the time (a few years too far ahead of of the market but I liked it anyway). I’ve had various Apple II and Mac computers over the years... I bought the ones I liked when the time was right and skipped the ones that didn’t appeal to me. I’ve had various iPods, Apple TVs, Airports, iPhones, iPads, etc. but I can say I never bought anything I didn’t like.

It’s interesting that some people exert so much time and energy bashing the new iMac... Some people are not just happy unless they’re miserable... To them I say nobody is forcing you to purchase Apple products. If you don’t like them then don’t buy them... It’s that simple. For me there are many products from Apple that I do like... I skipped the last two variations of iMacs because they didn’t appeal to me and I’m now ready to buy the new 2012 iMac. Why? Because I like it.

2. xgman macrumors 601

xgman

There a re quite a few things in life that I don't like, but I don't waste my time bashing them in forums. You see this in almost every forum on almost every subject. A good percentage of the people just like to be negative and want everyone else to know it. It's hard not to react to some of the comments, but these days I try very hard not to. It just feeds them. Your thread title says it all, but that's not good enough for many I suppose.