Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple today seeded the fourth beta of an upcoming iOS 10.3.2 update to developers, one week after seeding the third iOS 10.3.2 beta and one month after introducing iOS 10.3, which included features like a new Find My AirPods feature and Apple File System. Apple also released a minor iOS 10.3.1 update in early April, which focused on security improvements.

Registered developers can download the fourth iOS 10.3.2 beta from the Apple Developer Center or over-the-air with the proper configuration profile installed.

ios-10.3.2-beta-800x500.jpg

Apple doesn't typically provide detailed release notes for its iOS updates, so we don't yet know what features, improvements, or bug fixes might be coming in iOS 10.3.2, aside from some fixes for SiriKit car commands, outlined in the release notes for the first beta.

As a minor 10.x.x update, we can expect iOS 10.3.2 to offer bug fixes and performance improvements rather than outward-facing features. No notable features were found in the first three betas, but if anything new is found in the fourth iOS 10.3.2 beta, we'll update this post.

Update: Apple has also provided the fourth beta of iOS 10.3.2 to public beta testers.

Article Link: Apple Seeds Fourth Beta of iOS 10.3.2 to Developers [Update: Public Beta Available]

JosephAW

macrumors 603
May 14, 2012
Hopefully it fixes crashing if some of my 64 bit apps. They no longer open. It's not up to the developer to patch an app every time the mfg breaks their code API.

justperry

macrumors G5
Aug 10, 2007
I'm a rolling stone.
Hopefully it fixes crashing if some of my 64 bit apps. They no longer open. It's not up to the developer to patch an app every time the mfg breaks their code API.

If you are on a beta you can expect this kind of behaviour, if you don't like it you better be on the regular Updates, normally if Apps won't work on beta's they will work if it's a normal .x release.
It's not Apple's code, it's the developers code, they will update when Apple release the final version.

Reactions: GIZBUG and one more

lbdyck

macrumors newbie
Apr 27, 2016
The only thing that I've found that is annoying is that the Videos app icon keeps popping up on my primary screen. I have moved it to other screens and put it into a folder, only to have it pop-up again on the primary screen randomly.

khecht

macrumors newbie
Mar 8, 2017
The only thing that I've found that is annoying is that the Videos app icon keeps popping up on my primary screen. I have moved it to other screens and put it into a folder, only to have it pop-up again on the primary screen randomly.
This cropped up in the 10.3 betas and I kept forgetting to report it, has continued for me in the 10.3.2 betas.

Last edited:

DaveOP

macrumors 68000
May 29, 2011
Portland, OR

Absolutely it IS up to the developer to test their apps, and patch them. We have to do that with the apps we develop, for the benefit of the users. Features and API's get deprecated or changed, thats what the developer betas are for.

That said, what is crashing for you? I have had 0 app problems on this beta, as far as apps that won't launch.

Reactions: Skoal

Robert.Walter

macrumors 68040
Jul 10, 2012
Hopefully it fixes authentication to Yahoo email via the iOS email client (similar comment for macOS) as the last public beta broke this. Trying to reauthenticate brings up an equally broken text from Yahoo:

(Apparently photo uploads are broken now too...)

bigpoppa

macrumors regular
Mar 23, 2005
Seattle, WA USA
Hopefully it fixes authentication to Yahoo email via the iOS email client (similar comment for macOS) as the last public beta broke this. Trying to reauthenticate brings up an equally broken text from Yahoo:

(Apparently photo uploads are broken now too...)

It does! My yahoo mail is working fine now.

asggold

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2012
It does! My yahoo mail is working fine now.
Still not working for me. I can use the Yahoo Mail App but when I try to add the Yahoo Mail account to iOS Mail (I deleted it earlier because I got annoyed at all the pop-up messages) it just brings up the Yahoo settings page. Will not actually add the account to Mail.

Updated: I went back and was able to get the Yahoo Mail account added as a generic IMAP account. However, it would not add the Yahoo Mail account through the Yahoo icon itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigpoppa
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.