20th Century Fox Movies Now Included in iTunes in the Cloud

mrholder

macrumors regular
Jan 3, 2009
Was going to drop $10 for The Dark Knight HD, but found it at Sam's Club for $7.98 plus a $5 off coupon for Dark Knight Rises movie ticket. Picked up Batman Begins for the same price and coupon as well. Now just need recommendations for a good blu ray external drive for a Macbook Pro, so I can produce digital copies.

CodeJingle

macrumors 6502a
Oct 23, 2009
Greater Seattle, WA
I own some Family Guy digital download content, like the 3 Family Guy Star Wars movies. Like Blue Harvest, which is 10th Century Fox Film Corporation. I'm not seeing that content in my cloud. Kinda blows. And it looks like some content from Fox is still not in the cloud, for instance only the SD version of "Something Something Something Dark Side" is only available in the cloud, the HD version is still non-cloud.

Rigby

macrumors 601
Aug 5, 2008
San Jose, CA
I don't even see Rise of the Planet of the Apes in the store (US Store at least).
It has probably entered the "HBO window", which means that no other on-demand service can sell it right now. But it should still be available for streaming and download by those who already own the movie (at least that was the case with all my other digital copies).

"Immortals" is currently available for purchase in the store and it does not say anything about it not being available in the cloud. But it still does not show up in the "Purchased" section for me. :confused:

robd003

macrumors newbie
Aug 21, 2007
Previous purchases included?

Just was wondering if previously purchased movies will be upgraded to the "iCloud-enabled" status or not.

donrsd

macrumors 6502
Dec 16, 2011
South Florida
Ice Age: A Mammoth Christmas Special
Puss In Boots
Kung Fu Panda

How come none of these movies show up on my Apple TV (iCloud) when i redeem & download the digital copies?

I'm stumped