21 Questions for Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by rdowns, Feb 29, 2016.

1. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Wow, Hillary has nothing on this crook.

http://www.nationalmemo.com/21-questions-for-donald-trump/

2. Meister Suspended

Meister

Come back when Trump helped create terror organisations, starts wars, spies on people, signs international treaties that undermine US sovereignty and tries to take peoples constitutional rights away.

But you are right that Trump is not on the same level with Hitlary - she plays in a whole different league of evilness.

3. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

4. sim667 macrumors 65816

5. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Wow.. deflection here.

BTW: There is no law restricting a person from releasing income tax return info while being audited. Trump is lying out of his arse when he said that during his debate with Cruz and Rubio.

BL.

6. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

if you guys HONESTLY questioned Hillary you would be supporting Bernie :D but nooooooooo.

7. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

but he is only getting audited because is such a uber christian according to trump.

8. rdowns thread starter macrumors Penryn

rdowns

That's since been changed to he's Tea Party.

9. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Heil Schicklgruber.

10. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Well, he's no Bush, but give him a chance.

11. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

So, you think the guy who promoted waterboarding and demanded that Apple kowtow to the FBI is going to suddenly turn into a civil rights lawyer when he gets to the Oval Office?

Really?

12. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Agreed here. Trump has painted himself into a bit of a hole..

Either he backs off and becomes more moderate, effectively pissing off the base he's built by reversing on every single bit of rhetoric he's promised...

.. or he doubles down on it, and pisses off everyone else, who would end up going against him.

The numbers in the latter outnumber the numbers in the former, and he would look to lose more should he back down.

BL.

13. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

WORTH the try :p
    Trump 2016

14. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

I'm not convinced that those in the tank for the Gold Sharpie particularly care about policies, and some would gleefully waterboard their own grandmother if given half a chance.

However, for those who are incensed about the NSA spying, the PATRIOT Act, the use of torture, or the miscellany of crimes apparently committed by the Obama administration, Trump is an awful choice. (For that matter, so is Ted cruz and I'm not sure that Rubio is worth a damn in this regard either.)

This is why we need virtual universes, so that like a VM running on your own machine, you can try something, realize that you've totally ****ed up and simple delete the virtual machine and start from scratch.

A perverse part of me wants to see Trump win just to see what happen—maybe I get to watch the GOP turn into a circular firing squad that ends like Hamlet—maybe Trump will pull off his mask and turn out to be Kang or Kodos, maybe that's when the Vogons show up to build that hyperspace bypass, who knows?

Then, I remember that I don't have a loud handle to get me off this damn planet.

15. Meister Suspended

Meister

You undoubtedly have a very good point.

Trumps comments on waterboarding and apple vs FBI are despicable and fascist.

On the other hand he is right on many very important topics and there is nobody else you could vote for.

16. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    Give it time, he hasn't even been elected yet!

17. Meister Suspended

Meister

Exactly!
    He hasn't even been given a chance yet.

18. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    I'm suddenly finding myself really damn depressed. I think it's about time I kicked off a good bad drinking habit.

19. Meister Suspended

Meister

This is probably the least depressing election I recall. Trump, Sanders, Cruz - all interesting candidates who might actually change things.

Just look at the previous years:
    Gore vs Bush
    Kerry vs Bush
    McCain vs Obama
    Romney vs Obama

Now that's ****ing depressing!!!

20. Huntn, Feb 29, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2016

Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

You like Trump huh. I presume you read the article. I love how he talks about jobs jobs jobs on his stump speeches, but the evidence appears to be on his construction jobs he makes arrangements for foreign workers to be paid peanuts and sleep on the job site. And bankrupt properties are no sweat no matter how many people lose their jobs. He was even willing to share his business expertise, by way of his own University, the lesson don't be a sucker you sucker for a small fee and he only works with the mob when he's forced to, a real upstanding patriotic guy.

I'll pass on giving the narcissist, sociopath the football, and pick Hillary or Bernie over him without a second thought. I was amazed today to hear some prominent Republicans say that if he is the Republican nominee, they will vote for someone else, even Hillary. Now that's a threat. Can you imagine? ;)

Is Donald Trump Actually a Narcissist? Therapists Weigh In!

The makings of the perfect President- Quote: :rolleyes:
    What of Trump’s tendency to position himself as a possible savior to the economy despite the fact that four of his companies have declared bankruptcy? “It’s mind-boggling to me that that’s not the story,” said Michaelis. “This man has been given more than anyone could ever hope for,” he added, referring to the fact that Trump is not wholly self-made, “yet he’s failed miserably time and time again.” Licensed clinical social worker Wendy Terrie Behary, the author of Disarming the Narcissist: Surviving and Thriving with the Self-Absorbed, said, “Narcissists are not necessarily liars, but they are notoriously uncomfortable with the truth. The truth means the potential to feel ashamed. If all they have to show the world as a source of feeling acceptable is their success and performance, be it in business or sports or celebrity, then the risk of people seeing them fail or squander their success is so difficult to their self-esteem that they feel ashamed. We call it the narcissistic injury. They’re uncomfortable with their own limitations. It’s not that they’re cut out to lie, it’s just that they can’t handle what’s real.”

[​IMG]

Therapists Confirm Trump's Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Tag Archives: Donald Trump the sociopath

Less Than Artful Choices: Narcissistic Personality Disorder According to Donald Trump

I know, it's just mean jealous people picking on him...

21. Meister Suspended

Meister

I take a sociopathic, cutthroat businessman over a sociopathic warcriminal anytime.

Get ready to say:
    President Donald Drumpf :D

22. \-V-/ Suspended

\-V-/

I think you mean his hair.

23. Meister Suspended

Meister

Donalds hair is terrific!

24. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

You got no evidence for that statement. If that's the best you have, you've lost the argument, besides picking a dangerous guy to be President.

25. Meister Suspended

Meister

Invading another country is no evidence?

Is that Clinton supporter logic?