Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Native Union this week announced the launch of a new Stow collection, which is being sold exclusively in Apple retail stores and the Apple online store.

The collection includes both a soft sleeve designed for Apple's Mac notebook lineup, and a matching accessory organizer.

nativeunionstow.jpg

The Native Union Stow Sleeve, priced at $79.95, is available for the 12-inch MacBook, the 13-inch MacBook Pro and MacBook Air, and the 15-inch MacBook Pro.

It features a form-fitted design made from a soft, stylish gray fabric to keep from adding too much bulk to your notebook, and it includes a soft quilted interior that's padded to protect your Mac. A quick-access pocket at the exterior of the case can be used for accessories, and a waterproof zipper keeps everything inside safe.

nativeunionstowsleeve2.jpg

The matching Stow Accessory Organizer, priced at $59.95, is made from the same gray fabric and is designed to hold a number of different accessories. A padded interior is included to keep your accessories from getting damaged.

nativeunionstoworganizer.jpg

Two main slots at the top can hold cables and dongles, while an elastic band holds an Apple Pencil in place. There's room for a power adapter that's up to 85W (for the 15-inch MacBook Pro), along with elastic bands for holding additional accessories like chargers and AirPods.

An interior zipper pouch is ideal for storing money or cards, and there's an exterior pocket for items that you need to access quickly.

Both of Native Union's new products can be purchased today from the online Apple Store.

Article Link: Native Union Launches New MacBook Sleeve and Accessory Organizer, Available Exclusively From Apple

laurim

macrumors 68000
Sep 19, 2003
Minnesota USA
It’s getting to the point where my purse is literally another version of that accessory bag, lol. The only reason I carry a purse at all is to carry my iPhone and the accessories. Otherwise I would just have a little purse attached to my belt loop like when I just had a flip phone (that was hung off a different belt loop). I never had to worry about where my stuff was back then!

transpo1

macrumors 6502a
Jul 15, 2010
The functionality looks great but I’m a bit “meh” on the grey fabric. If that’s your thing, then great. I bought a Woolnut leather sleeve for my MBP/15 and couldn’t be happier.

folp02

macrumors newbie
Feb 28, 2008
The functionality looks great but I’m a bit “meh” on the grey fabric. If that’s your thing, then great. I bought a Woolnut leather sleeve for my MBP/15 and couldn’t be happier.
Love the Woolnut sleeve!

Oreon

macrumors 6502
Oct 30, 2011
I like this, I wonder if the 13inch version will be ok for the new iPad Pro 12.9(?)

Tozovac

macrumors 68040
Jun 12, 2014
It’s getting to the point where my purse is literally another version of that accessory bag, lol. The only reason I carry a purse at all is to carry my iPhone and the accessories. Otherwise I would just have a little purse attached to my belt loop like when I just had a flip phone (that was hung off a different belt loop). I never had to worry about where my stuff was back then!

Boy, wouldn’t that be something if phones and MacBooks had a few more different types of ports and jacks so you didn’t have to carry dongles and so many accessories? you could use any of the many ubiquitous usb-A cables and corded headphones you have strewn about your home, car, workplace, the cellar, etc. Some innovative ideas there that hopefully an Apple genius designer will recognize one day!

Last edited:
Reactions: decypher44
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.