Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Shortly after pre-orders for Apple's new iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro models went live, supplies of the new higher-end iPhone 11 Pro models began dwindling, with launch day shipping no longer available for many colors and capacities.

Most iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max models in the midnight green color went first, suggesting it is the most popular color this year. At this time, most new Pro models in midnight green will ship in late September to early October.

iphone-11-pro-no-white-background-800x771.jpg

Space Gray, Silver, and Gold iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max models are also selling out quickly with many colors and capacities across several carriers now unavailable for launch day delivery. Gold devices are still in stock along with a few Silver and Space Gray, but it looks like all available supply will soon be exhausted.

The iPhone 11 appears to be faring better and most models in most colors and capacities can still be purchased for launch day delivery.

Given how fast the iPhone 11 Pro is selling out, it's best to place an order as early as possible. Those who don't get launch day delivery may be able to visit an Apple Store or another retail location on launch day to get a new iPhone.

Update 6:15 a.m.: Shipping estimates for select models of the iPhone 11, led by the new green and purple colors for T-Mobile and Sprint customers, have started slipping beyond the September 20 launch date as well.

Article Link: Available Supply of iPhone 11 Pro Models Begins Waning

Reactions: Redhead1701e

newyorksole

macrumors 603
Apr 2, 2008
New York.
I wonder when they’re going to allow you to reserve it for a walk-in pickup without paying beforehand. Need the iPhone 11 Pro Midnight Green 64GB for my partner.

MRGRAY6997

macrumors member
Jun 14, 2019
Thats why you never know what people want. EVERYONE its the same phone it will have no demand blah blah blah, the average consumer doesn't watch Youtube reviewers rate phones nor do they know what may or may not be coming in 2020. They seen this phone and said I want it and ordered it. Sorry just bothers me when we as individuals try and speak for the masses.

sulpfiction

macrumors 68040
Aug 16, 2011
Philadelphia Area
I wonder when they’re going to allow you to reserve it for a walk-in pickup without paying beforehand. Need the iPhone 11 Pro Midnight Green 64GB for my partner.

Because it would only cause problems if u let people pre-order something without paying any money up front. People would be ordering “just in case” they might be able to have the money on launch. And if they didn’t..oh well.

zappa2001

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2013
Awesome, put my order in for the iPhone 11 Pro Max Midnight Green at 7:01am my time and my order says I’ll get it October 3rd.

regkilla

macrumors 6502
Mar 19, 2013
California

Shortly after pre-orders for Apple's new iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro models went live, supplies of the new higher-end iPhone 11 Pro models began dwindling, with launch day shipping no longer available for many colors and capacities.

Most iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max models in the midnight green color went first, suggesting it is the most popular color this year. At this time, most new Pro models in midnight green will ship in late September to early October.

iphone-11-pro-no-white-background-800x771.jpg

Space Gray, Silver, and Gold iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max models are also selling out quickly with many colors and capacities across several carriers now unavailable for launch day delivery. Gold devices are still in stock along with a few Silver and Space Gray, but it looks like all available supply will soon be exhausted.

The iPhone 11 appears to be faring better and most models in most colors and capacities can still be purchased for launch day delivery.

Given how fast the iPhone 11 Pro is selling out, it's best to place an order as early as possible. Those who don't get launch day delivery may be able to visit an Apple Store or another retail location on launch day to get a new iPhone.

Article Link: Available Supply of iPhone 11 Pro Models Begins Waning

Pre-ordered Midnight Green iPhone 11 Pro Max 512 GB

jlocker

macrumors 65816
Jun 20, 2011
Lake Michigan
Apple store is broke with new Apple card can not complete my order for a new iphone getting "
: Please enter fewer characters." Apple call center is backed up!!!!!!!"

Been trying for the last half hour to complete the order.

MacBookProAR

macrumors newbie
Nov 9, 2010
Wow. Didn’t think they would slip that quick. Got my 256g mid green pro for launch day right at 8:02. Interesting to see how quick the other colors slip.

I ordered within minutes (11 max midnight green 256) and it already said sept 27th-oct 1st. I know in the years past those of us that were right on the cusp still got updated launch-day ship times later.

Reactions: MacStevestr
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.