iPod 25th of september not accurate for iPod releases?

ds252

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 6, 2007
It was pointed out to me that on the 25th of September Halo 3 is also coming out. My friend seems to think that this will be a big enough event to guarantee that the ipods and maybe other things will not be released this day.

Multimedia

macrumors 603
Jul 27, 2001
Santa Cruz CA, Silicon Beach
Tell Your Friend 25th September is Paris Apple Keynote

It was pointed out to me that on the 25th of September Halo 3 is also coming out. My friend seems to think that this will be a big enough event to guarantee that the ipods and maybe other things will not be released this day.
Your friend is obviously oblivious to the Paris Apple Expo Keynote that will be held the same morning. :rolleyes:

Chris Bangle

macrumors 6502a
Apr 3, 2006
UK

gaming on Apple TV would be interesting.

Black Belt

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2007
California
Well yes, I want a new iPod to hold all the music I need to play Halo 3, seems perfectly logical. It only takes 15 minutes to go buy either, what's the problem?

rockthecasbah

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
Moorestown, NJ
It's just a possibility so there isn't anything to be "accurate" about... Though i wouldn't bet that Apple would change the release of a flagship selling item for a Microsoft video game that compares in no way to the popularity the iPod has :p

Mugetsu

macrumors newbie
Jul 29, 2007
cause everyone is going to be spending their time buying and playing halo 3, they won't have time to notice that apple just announced and released a new iPod.

Halo 3 is set to break the single day sales record (Halo 2 did the same). with an estimated $155 million to be made that day.

Prof.

macrumors 601
Aug 17, 2007
Chicago
Mark your calendar, the wait is almost over. The new iPod will be released on September/October 12, 2007.

Prof. :apple:

Black Belt

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2007
California
Halo is only one of the greatest games EVER!

Macs used to have some of the best games for its time. I guess gaming on the Mac ended with Castle Wolfenstein. :p