2nd call: horrible static on 5s

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DeftwillP, Sep 20, 2013.

1. DeftwillP macrumors 6502

16 gb at&t space gray

The phone has been stellar all day. I was calling my wife on the way home and midway through the conversation, I get a real heavy and consistent static noise. She couldn't hear me at all on her end. I rebooted and did a hard reboot as well. I popped out the SIM card. Nothing

Using my 5 right now with the newer SIM card.

2. DeftwillP thread starter macrumors 6502

The earliest my local apple store could get me in is Sunday afternoon. This is bull.

3. c0LdFire macrumors regular

You do realize how busy any company would be with a product launch this extensive, right? Two days isn't that bad. They aren't going to hire a few dozen extra employees just to appease you.

4. triptolemus macrumors 6502

triptolemus

You do realize, of course...

... you're holding it wrong.

da dum!

5. DeftwillP thread starter macrumors 6502

I just want a phone that works. Half of this board is filled with entitles pos' that place orders online and go to the store, try replacing their phone 5 times in the first week because "this one is half a gram heavier than my friend's 5s" or some other lame OCD excuse. All of the that ties up the queue and keeps me from getting a phone.....that makes phone calls.

6. Lucille Carter macrumors 65816

Sometimes life is just crappy!

Call the store, make an appointment and get on the "list" for getting it replaced when stock arrives. In the end this is what you will do so get it done!

7. Velin macrumors 65816

Velin

Don't play the launch game. Wait a couple weeks till these losers clear out. Then get your phone.