3.1.3/3gs won't sent mms after spirit jailbreak!!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by g35ryder27, May 20, 2010.

1. g35ryder27 macrumors newbie

ok here it is updated to 3.1.3 and and jailbroke with spirit and my mms won't send i need help with this asap cause this pretty much kills the reason i got this phone!!:( another thing i noticed was that i can't change my ui sounds and sms sounds with iphone browser or iphone explorer please ping me or email bonesncones@aol.com thanks! :D

2. badlt1 macrumors newbie

MMS missing on mine also

MMS option is missing on my 3gs 32 gig after Spirit jailbreak
    edit. I figured out my issue. Option wasn't available when in airplane mode. Everything works fine in normal mode

3. g35ryder27 thread starter macrumors newbie

still no luck

it gets stuck at the loading bar and never sends im on att as well???

4. audio2000 macrumors newbie

Spirit does not affect MMS settings on 3.1.3 3GS

I made a clean restore to iphone 3gs 3.1.3, tested to send MMS and it went ok, then modified the DATA setting through the iPhone configuration Utility from Apple, then Data worked fine, and Also MMS is working fine....

I did Jail break using Spirit Just for testing, and yes it is confirmed, the MMS progress Bar reaches to 90% then nothing happens... Fails

EDIT:

I made a clean firmware again, tested MMS, worked, then I did Spirit, Tested MMS works fine, installed an app from Cydia, Also MMS is working. It seams that there is a certain APP from Cydia results in this, or May Be which I guess it is more related unlockit site. as it installs settings to have an active data connections but it cancels or affects the MMS settings. The best way to change your Data connectivity settings on your iphone is to use the Apple iPhone configuration Utility. It changes the APN for DATA, and leaves the rest of the settings as it is.

5. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

6. big samm macrumors 65816

ok guys i got the same problem... i did a clean jaibreak (no restore) using spirit on os 3.1.3... i can't send mms... i mean the option in settings is there and its on... but when i go to my photo gallery and choose a picture the mms option don't show... any way for me to get mms back and working??

7. labman macrumors 604

labman

I don't have the same problem here 3.1.3 3gs with spirit jb from day one. I just find that one odd. Sure it wasn't something else? Maybe something you added from cydia

8. Vision5676 macrumors newbie

My mms works fine after the spirit jb, Actually I have no more issues with cydia constantly crashing with spirit.

9. labman macrumors 604

labman

That's most likely because bad repo links were cleard out when you restored. It would have nothing to do with Spirit. Sure can be nice though.