3-4 Weeks Delivers-17 Oct - 23 Oct-2012

iphone5-s

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 5, 2012
Hi,
anyone given these delivery slots please comment on this thread. maybe when you ordered and your current order status (processing items/Preparing to ship and so on)

1.) I ordered iphone 5 16GB white
2.) I placed order on 21st September 2012
3.) Still in processing order stage (as off 11/10/12 (UK Date)

6 days left to delivery date and still stuck on processing order eerrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh im getting annoyed now

outlawarth

macrumors regular
Mar 20, 2011
1) ordered 64GB White off apple.ca (Canada)
2) placed order on Sept. 21
3) in processing stage as of right now

iphone5-s

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 5, 2012
outlawarth i guess were on the same stage, we both ordered on the same day and still stuck in the same process. Let the thread know when you change to preparing to ship

usnwifemd

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2012
I ordered a 16gb white on Sept 19th from Apple.com with a delivery estimate 3-4 weeks, Oct 19-25. It went to 'preparing to ship' today.

junior0717

macrumors member
Oct 2, 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
I have October 16-24 as delivery dates. Ordered thru AT&T online. I ordered 16GB White and 16GB Black. Order date is September 26. Was given 14-21 business days for delivery. Still on BO.

iphone5-s

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 5, 2012
Kat518 are you still on processing items stage????? or preparing to ship???

saberahul

macrumors 68040
Nov 6, 2008
USA
Ordered Oct 8 - delivery estimate nov 7. VZW 16 USA Black (if you don’t know what my vague language means, pat yourself on the back for not being sucked into the whole technology thing).

Kat518

macrumors newbie
Mar 27, 2008
Myrtle Beach, SC
I wonder why AT&T would quote something different. I ordered 9/22 thru AT&T and was quoted 2-3 weeks. My dates are 16-24.
In reading a lot of other posts it seems that the carriers are shipping quicker than Apple. I had gift cards for Apple or I would have just gone through AT&T. I'm just hoping they are being very conservative and that it gets shipped sooner.

queque

macrumors newbie
Oct 12, 2012
Sunny California
Tired of waiting...still processing

Hello everyone,

After lurking for a week or two, finally decided to join and commiserate.

My details:

1. Ordered 32G White
2. Ordered on 9/20 from Apple.com (U.S.) early (before noon PST, accepted terms and condition afternoon but before end of day--so order processed on 9/20.)
3. Quoted 3-4 weeks, with delivery date of 10/22-10/26

I also ordered the lightening pin adaptor and yesterday (or day before) it went to preparing to ship with (5-7 days) with a delivery date of 10/17-10/19.

Talked to apple.com rep today and she told me that white phones and 32G are the most popular this year, so I hit the waiting jackpot. Yay, me. :rolleyes:

She said that she believe I should get it sometime next week, and that the shipping status info can change at any moment/day, including Sundays. She said they are working around the clock and have pushed back iPod orders because the demand for iPhones is so high.

For reference I'm in sunny, southern California.

**Edit/Update: Just went and checked and my Adapter has shipped, have a UPS tracking number, but unable to track any movement. That happened fast, within an hour. So encouraging that shipments can and do happen fast. For reference, this changed from processing to preparing to ship yesterday (I believe). So that was only a day...encouraging to know once the darn phone moves from processing abyss.

Last edited:

iphone5-s

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 5, 2012
lucky you.

im still stuck on processing items, i ordered on 21st sep threw apple

iphone5-s

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 5, 2012
hi ever1

my iphone5 went from processing items straight to shipped on 19/10/12 (U.K)
just went on to the tracker and is currently at a near by TNT depot. will be delivered on monday 22/10/12 wooohhooooooooooo

iphone 5 16gb white
ordered on 21/10/12
shipped on 19/10/12

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.