30pin to Lighting adaptor

TheGdog

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 4, 2010
North Carolina, USA
So,

I have a iPhone 4s and I can't see to find any info on an adaptor to convert a 30pin phone, to a lightning accessory. I realize there aren't any lighting docks now, but in the future I would like to convert my iphone for use with them. Apple has an adapter that converts a 30pin accessories for the iPhone 5, but I want the reverse.

Dwalls90

macrumors 601
Feb 5, 2009
So,

I have a iPhone 4s and I can't see to find any info on an adaptor to convert a 30pin phone, to a lightning accessory. I realize there aren't any lighting docks now, but in the future I would like to convert my iphone for use with them. Apple has an adapter that converts a 30pin accessories for the iPhone 5, but I want the reverse.
Wait, what? You want a lightning to a 30 pin adapter?

Don't think there are any yet ...

Givmeabrek

macrumors 68040
Apr 20, 2009
NY
Seems like the accessory manufacturer would need to supply the necessary adapter.

Can't see them making a device that only works with one or two iDevices. :apple:

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
So,

Let me get straight.
You want an adapter that doesnt exist yet for accessories not available yet that you MIGHT need in the future.
I think you're getting a little ahead of yourself. Give it sometime and in the future if there is a need you will find accessories and adapters available.
The way it is now you cant even find the standard lightning to 30pin adapter or even regural lightning usb cables.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.