38mm sport white band ordered 4/23, now shipped

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by entei5000, Apr 24, 2015.

1. entei5000 macrumors member

Was ordered approximately 24 hours ago... now shipped, tracking number cannot be located by UPS though... anyone else had the same problem?

">>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later."

Attached Files:

2. entei5000 thread starter macrumors member

3. BCXtreme macrumors newbie

It takes some time for these things to work their way through the system. Rarely, if ever, have I been able to track a package when I got the number. I feel like I remember seeing that it can take up to 24 hours, but not sure if that was UPS or another carrier.

In the meantime, you can try using Track by Reference. The "reference" number is your 10-digit phone number, no dashes or other characters.

4. Dapole macrumors newbie

where do you live? I've tried ordering a 38 white and blue and neither has shipped to San Jose... It's pretty frustrating, as I just need a ****ing watch to test apps on. Plus all the dirty scalpers are charging almost double :(

5. caligurl macrumors 68030

caligurl

i ordered a 38 sport white on the 11th after my try on (and being just a tad bit indecisive about the SG version that i had preordered at midnight) and i have no movement. i call BS on this "shipped" order.

6. entei5000 thread starter macrumors member

Toronto canada

----------

Yours has been displayed as shipped since the 11th?