38mm sports still showing June in store?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by tylerdw89, Apr 26, 2015.

1. tylerdw89 macrumors 6502

Interesting that the 38mm sport with blue or green band is still showing June in the Apple Store. We know that these have been shipping the next day.

I think it shows how extremely conservative Apple is being with these estimates. Gives me a little hope for my BSB.

2. cpzahner macrumors member

It's not true they have been shipping the next day, I ordered the sports with blue strap friday and haven't heard anything yet. I think it depends where you live.

3. bushido Suspended

bushido

I think June is just a placeholder for "we actually have no idea" i mean it jumped to June after like an hour on the 10th and it still shows June if u were to order one now. If the timing would be any real indication it should have jumped to like january 2016 by now lol

4. pirategrad macrumors member

pirategrad

Ditto for me. No movement at all. Even a band that supposed to deliver next week had no movement.

5. MrsLily09 macrumors member

38m SGBSB/April 10th Ordered around 5p EST

i'm on the same boat as far as the rest of you. i see a lot 38ms being shipped but in other colors. i don't expect i'll get mine till after 06/30/2015.:mad: IF I'M LUCKY!! I don't care much about the band, kinda prefer the green actually, it's the SG watch that i really like.:D maybe someday i'll receive it, hopefully this year...LOL :eek:

6. Nicholasredford macrumors regular

People that order a sport blue 38mm are getting them next week if the order today. My guess is that they don't want their unpopular watch bands to look unpopular, so they put June in there to match the watches people actually want.