Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AbSoluTc

Suspended
Original poster
Sep 21, 2008
Perhaps it's just me but 3D touch sensitivity does not change between light, medium and heavy. They feel all the same. Anyone else have that issue? I have tried several times to feel a change but it doesn't happen. Previously before 9.1 came out, you could feel a change in how hard you pressed.

sunking101

macrumors 604
Sep 19, 2013
Perhaps it's just me but 3D touch sensitivity does not change between light, medium and heavy. They feel all the same. Anyone else have that issue? I have tried several times to feel a change but it doesn't happen. Previously before 9.1 came out, you could feel a change in how hard you pressed.

There doesn't appear to be all that much difference in 9.0.2
I've left mine on medium.

Skylitfly

macrumors 6502a
May 3, 2014
Yeah. Feels pretty much same for me too.

I guess there is slight difference but we are regardless of that always pressing hard enough for these actions to take place.

Reactions: bhayes444
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.