OK, so I have the decidedly ancient iPhone 3G. Works great; battery is a bit weak and its definitely S L O W, but it works. (Long story short; I am on a fam. plan with my parents and married sister that my parents foot the bill for. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, after all... well, until just recently momma had said "no" to any data plans. My sister begged for an iPhone and got it for her birthday... after which my mother fell in love with it. Since her contract wasn't up until November (her b-day was in March) I let her use my upgrade to get a new one while I agreed to use a hand-me-down 3G from a friend. Now I can't upgrade until November, but if I wait for the next iPhone, I'll probably just pay out the contract...) Anywho... I've got the 3G now... but its KILLING ME. Should I sell the 3G (about $80-100 on eBay) and get a 3GS ($165-200), then resell the 3GS when the new one comes out? Or should I just tough it out... my wife has a 3GS and its perfectly acceptable. I think I could def. make it to June, but what if the new one isn't until October? Ahhh!!!