Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

slipper

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 19, 2003
i just got an issue of the macworld special edition on panther and i gotta say, its great and every panther user should get it and everyone else also so they can drool.

anyways, separate from the magazine there was a sheet with a brief description of whats included in the magazine and DVD. on the other side theres an ad for drbott.com. heres a quote, "navipod - wireless remote control for your ipod! availabe for original and new 3G ipods". did they accidentally leak information on a new apple product? ill be waiting

Gymnut

macrumors 68000
Apr 18, 2003
No, they meant the Third Generation iPods. Sorry to burst your bubble but the ports vary from generation so companies such as Griffin had to keep up Apple's changing iPods by releasing different peripherals.

titaniumducky

macrumors 6502a
Nov 22, 2003
available for original and new 3G ipods

The "original" refers to the older/2G (2nd generation) iPod.

The "new" refers to the current/3G(3rd Generation) iPod.

Nothing new.

blue&whiteman

macrumors 65816
Nov 30, 2003
I think there should be smaller sized storage ipods though. it would make them more accessible to others. I have never bought one because at most I could only fill half of the 10GB model. I love music but only so much of it.

I vote for an ipod of 3-5GB for half the price of a 10GB. now that would be nice!

kanker

macrumors 6502
Nov 13, 2003
Indy
Originally posted by blue&whiteman
I have never bought one because at most I could only fill half of the 10GB model.
The other 5GB make for a great FireWire hard drive.:cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.