3gs 4.3.1 - 6.15.00 Still NO Signal after ultrasn0w 1.2.1

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by iremain69, Apr 14, 2011.

1. iremain69 macrumors newbie

I have jailbroken and unlocked iphone 3G ' s before. Have tried several methods but cannot get a cel signal on this 3GS. Tried it with Pwnage Tool on 4.1 and Ultrasn0w the again with Pwnage Tool on 4.3.1 and same issue....no T Mobile signal. It seems there was a problem before with ultrasn0w 1.2 but the 1.2.1 was supposed to fix this. And looks like it has for most , but not me. I either get the single bar with no carrier or "searching" and nothing. Tried several working sim cards as well. Any clue why this is happening?????

2. RO3ERS macrumors newbie

3. hackthatphone macrumors 68000

hackthatphone

Is 3G turned off? Failing that try reset network settings. Otherwise reboot/reseat SIM until it works. You could also reinstall ultrasn0w. I've had to do all of these things over the years.

4. iremain69 thread starter macrumors newbie

yep , 3G is off. And I have rebooted and removed then reinstalled ultrasn0w twice. Makes no sense at all why it just searches for a signal. Driving me insane! Anybody figure anything out?

5. iremain69 thread starter macrumors newbie

And now I have downgraded to 4.1 and still same result..no signal , just searches

6. ayasinsk macrumors regular

I got the same issue, which I have posted about last week. At first my iphone is unlocked, but then within 24 hour period it says No Service on T-Mobile. I have tried uninstalling ultrasnow at least 15 different times and still the same results. Downgrading or upgrading ipsw versions did not solve this problem. I am also running ipad's downgraded 06.15 firmware, which I think is what is caussing this whole issue.

7. RO3ERS macrumors newbie