3rd iPhone 5...and I am not picky!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by premierjg, Sep 30, 2012.

1. premierjg macrumors member

Pretty surprised. I am not picky when it comes to phones at all as I know they will eventually have scuffs and scratches.

That being said, I am now on my 3rd phone.

The first one had a dead pixel right in the middle of the screen out of the box. It was opened in the store but I had to return it the next day as I was short on time after waiting in line.

The 2nd phone I had for a week before the power button on top became stuck permanently down. This was causing the phone to want to shut down or take pictures of the screen all the time.

So now I am on my 3rd phone. Hopefully the 3rd time is the charm.

I have never had a problem with Apple products and we probably have about 15 in my house. Was really surprised to see this many issues with the new phones.

2. johndallas999 macrumors 6502a

johndallas999

I know there have been issues with previous iPhones in the past but it seems like the 5 has more physical and technical issues than any other version. I'm eligible for upgrade in November but am starting to wonder if I should stick with my 4 for a while longer...:confused:

3. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

4. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

Key word is seems. Most of them are actually fine, however I also plan on sticking with my iPhone 4 for awhile mostly because I get to not upgrade to iOS 6 and save $$$

5. TM WAZZA macrumors 68000

Hope that they have improved the QC by then.

Issues are usually with the first batch.

;)