4 Lines, Unlimited Family Messaging; But Not Applicable When Upgrading to 3 iPhones??

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by HappyDude20, Feb 3, 2011.

1. HappyDude20 macrumors 68020

HappyDude20

I'm wanting to upgrade 3 of my 4 lines tonight, however I think its forcing me to modify my messaging plan...this is really bugging me and has prevented me from actually ordering the phones.

I really don't want to lose this, considering i'm paying $20 for all 4 lines to have unlimited messaging..

I'm wondering if anyone else has ran into a similar issue, or knows a work-around..or if its really a non-issue.

Iono. I'm confused. It's been a long night.

2. HappyDude20 thread starter macrumors 68020

HappyDude20

3. saberahul macrumors 68040

I have the 1400 minute family plan with 4 lines with 3 on data plan. The plan includes unlimited messaging without the extra 20. Not sure if that is still going on but check it out.

4. Epic Xbox Revie macrumors 6502a

Epic Xbox Revie

I am/was in somewhat of a similar situation. What I think they did is make the ordering process of the iPhone VERY uniform and did not take in to account people's family plans etc. What I did, is select Pay per Message, (granted I am only getting 1 iPhone and have 5 lines) and I assume they will realize that my other phones all have the unlimited texting. Your image also says "Not all features will transfer AUTOMATICALLY." This should mean that they transfer eventually.

5. landscapeman macrumors regular

Ether give them a call, Like earlier said. Preorders were most likely done very simply. Try the Apple Store, Extremely simple and the return policy is well worth it.

6. HappyDude20 thread starter macrumors 68020

HappyDude20

What do you mean try the Apple Store? ..I was thinking about trying the Verizon store, lol.