4 out of 5 world leaders gone, changes in 2016

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by 1458279, Dec 5, 2016.

1. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

Merkel will remain short of a massive terrorist incident occurring late summer/early fall.

2. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

45 more days of Radical Obamalism. It's like counting down the days to Christmas.

3. yaxomoxay macrumors 68020

yaxomoxay

Gosh what an amazing idea for a business, too bad it's too late! An advent-style calendar but with with countdown to the inauguration instead of Christmas.

4. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Boy that's sure not how I feel. I'm going to miss that whole family.

Remember that meme jkcerda had put up one day (yah we still miss you jk we got 9873 sigs on the petition now):

Just cancel it...
    let Obama go month to month
    until we figure this out.
    #WEGOOD2016​

I mean like we were in pretty bad shape when you saw jk joshing about keeping Obama.

Well maybe we're still in that bad of a shape and here Obama hasn't even left yet, maybe there's still time to chain him to the desk LOL. I ranted my full share against some actions Obama took --even knowing some were because the Republicans were so obstructive-- but it's the first time I've ever thought about wishing we didn't have term limits on a President.

Surely I'll get over this. Possibly by ignoring the news for four straight years. Finally I'll get my money out of Netflix... Y'all keep an eye on the new Prez for me ;)

5. Populism, Dec 6, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2016

Populism Suspended

Populism

6. 1458279 thread starter Suspended

I noticed someone missing, but I guess it's against the rules to ask what happened. Is he coming back? I didn't know you could sign a petition.

Oh, well, probably for the better, I can't think of anyone that has changed their mind on anything here. i should go back to radio silence myself.

7. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Funny how quickly the liberals compromise their ideals to save their asses during election season. I don't think its going to be enough Merkel.

8. Bug-Creator macrumors 6502

Bug-Creator

Merkel == liberal???

/me guesses on a massive canadian frostbite