Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pyrex

macrumors member
Jan 11, 2003
osbournes with 40gb ipod

why would they let the osbournes have an ipod before the rest of us. i just dont understand. i mean it could happen, but why, makes no sense to me. i hope they make 40 gb ipods, and i guess jan 25. ( release of ilife ) left out the 40gb ipod as expected. hmphhh, but why would they get a 40 gb ipod and we wouldn't sounds fake to me.

mangoman

macrumors 6502a
Nov 27, 2002
Second Floor
ALright. Alllll rightie. I watched this clip with Donny "I thought I was tough once, shot my mouth off and proceeded to get my ass kicked" Osmond. He DOES casually mention that Son of Ozzy the Idiot owns a 40gig iPod. I actually suffered through that mindless goo of a video clip TWICE! Now I'm afraid to lean to one side or the other for fear that brain matter may spill onto the floor.

ANYWAY, Yes, Donny. Yes, 40GB iPod is mentioned. Big question: if it's fake, why would it be buried here? What the heck's the friggin' point? And why wouldn't Apple leak a 40GB to that dolt, Jack? He's high profile (and high, too, I'd imagine ;) ) and it makes for a fun buzz (so to speak). Hey, look at me, I'm wasting a few minutes of my life just commenting on this tragedy.

(I need a life...)

:rolleyes:

pyrex

macrumors member
Jan 11, 2003
yeah thinking of ozzy, i dont think he would notice, i mean i doubt he knows anything about computers, lol we saw him try to figure out that remote. so ozzy is too brain****ed from drugs that he prolly multiplied the number by two when he was drunk or stoned or whatever.

BY THE WAY, METAL RULES!!!

DeusOmnis

macrumors 6502
Jul 22, 2002
Ann Arbor, MI
Well, i see this two ways:

1 - Ozzy is messed up in the head, no doub,, he prob doesnt know what a GB is. Also, he could be lying just to be funny.

2 - For that particular pepsi ad/video, the only thing they talk about is the ipod. Apple could have made a deal with pepsi in order to leak thier new ipod and get people interested.

imaswitcheryeah

macrumors regular
Jan 20, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
It's so funny how even though Donny is the one who said "40", the last 2 people before my post are going on how Ozzy is too f*cked up to say "20".

I BET they didn't even watch the video... but that's ok.. we're all human.

bennetsaysargh

macrumors 68020
Jan 20, 2003
New York
why would apple give a 40GB iPod to jack osbourne? he is in the spotlight too much and would most likely blab it out too much. if anyone hasn't noticed apple is really uptight about things like that.

syco

macrumors member
Jul 31, 2002
I don't even understand the need for a 40 gig iPod. Who the heck carries 40 gigs of songs around with em?

vanillamike

macrumors regular
Jan 7, 2003
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
If I could afford a 40 GB when they come out I would use 20 GB for music and 20 GB for file backup. I think this is true for many people who are thinking of buying a 40 GB. It's not just an MP3 player its also a firewire hard drive, and a cool one at that!!!

Mike

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.