42 MM SS Black Sports Band 4-6 week delivery

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Streiber, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Streiber macrumors member

Now that most of the first batch has been delivered I'd like to know if you're in the second batch of deliveries, what time did you order?

To simplify time zones lets just use the time surpassed between the start of preorders till your order was placed. I don't think seconds will matter here.

I ordered mine 2 hours and 52 minutes after preorders began. Fell asleep with my iPhone in my hand and the Apple Store App open ready to order.

Lastly if you were in the second batch (4-6 week window) and yours was delivered, what time did you order? I don't expect many of you to report though.

To date I've received nothing from Apple indicating that their working on my order, otherwise know. As the Email of Death or EOD.

2. HelloMikee macrumors 6502a

HelloMikee

I'm so far behind it hurts. 3 hours 56 minutes =( still processing

3. Streiber thread starter macrumors member

I'm pretty sure the first 10 minutes probably had more sales than the next five hours. It really bothers me that on Monday Tim Cook stated that they were pushing orders faster and ramping up. He also stated many customers would receive notice of improved shipping times. Why not me ? Than 3 days later Apple admits a production issue and asked vendors to slow down till June. Not being honest can be interpreted as lying too. I'm sure he knew about the production issues while talking to the investors.

4. Streiber thread starter macrumors member

I guess all the crazy ones that live on this board were in group 1

5. Rdryno, May 13, 2015
    Last edited: May 13, 2015

Rdryno macrumors newbie

2:52

I ordered a 42MM Apple Watch Sport Space Grey 2:52 after launch... "4-6 week delivery" ... still processing.