42MM SS Black Sports Band - "Shipped" but not live in UPS yet

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by macness, Apr 27, 2015.

1. macness macrumors 6502a

macness

I know there are a lot of us out there in limbo. Any chance they'll come earlier than Apples expected date?

2. Riddick11 macrumors member

Well Apple says 29th for me here in Toronto, even though it was shipped Saturday morning. Guess with Customs etc and all that BS, it'll have to be Wed.
    I spoke with Apple and they said it doesn't show in UPS Canada yet cause they're systems have updated.

3. heyyoudvd macrumors regular

I'm in the same boat as you and it's annoying. I was hoping it would arrive today or tomorrow, but it looks like we'll have to wait at least until the slated date of the 29th.

4. macuserpl macrumors 6502

macuserpl

Don't worry - you'll get your watch really soon and a lot people are still stuck at processing (like me)...

5. JoJack82, Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2015

JoJack82 macrumors regular

I think you are right with customs, they are probably coming in bulk shipments still from the USA (even though they are broken down with individual labels already inside the shipment). We should see something by tonight as most UPS sorts operate late evening/early morning. Your first scan will likely be Concord, ON.

Edit: and you will likely see the watch on Wednesday as Apple says and not Tuesday but there is always a chance for Tuesday.

Edit 2: Your package is likely still in the hands of UPS Supply Chain Solutions which is separate from the regular UPS.

6. Riddick11 macrumors member

Yup

Wonder if I could pick it up tomorrow rather than wait for them to fill the truck later tomorrow night with it ? I have more time tomorrow than Wednesday.
    Once it goes "live" I'll ask UPS :D

7. JoJack82 macrumors regular

I'm in a similar boat, except I will be out of two until Friday starting tomorrow evening. So I am going to try and get it held for pickup tomorrow but I think my chances are slim to none.

8. Riddick11 macrumors member

Spoke to apple again, after digging looks like the Canadian orders are being held at the border that's why there's no active tracking as UPS doesn't even have them :mad:

9. macness thread starter macrumors 6502a

macness

Why are they being held

10. Riddick11 macrumors member

unknown, they just are. Being jerks?

11. macness thread starter macrumors 6502a

macness

12. MartyCan macrumors 65816

MartyCan

Nothing is being held at the border. It just takes time to process. The tracking behaviour you are seeing is totally normal. The Apple estimate will most likely be accurate. Worst case +/- 1 day max.

13. macness thread starter macrumors 6502a

macness

42mm SS X:03 Pacifica time
    - changed to shipped on Saturday
    - inactive on UPS
    ** JUST WENT LIVE ON UPS!!"