4S How you like it?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MrRon, Nov 13, 2011.

?

Whats your opinion about iPhone 4S

Poll closed Dec 3, 2011.
  1. Love it. The best iPhone in history

199 vote(s)
    70.6%
  2. Average. Just iPhone 4 with Siri

69 vote(s)
    24.5%
  3. Nothing Special, may switch to Android

14 vote(s)
    5.0%
  1. MrRon macrumors regular

MrRon

We have used 4S for a while, I would like to see how people like it. Personally I will give 4S 7 out of 10. To be honest, its just like 3G to 3GS.

Siri... just fine.. it was interesting at the beginning, but I quit using Siri after 2 weeks...

the other features are pretty much the same as 4.

let me know what you think :rolleyes:

2. whiskeyvol macrumors regular

IMO iPhone is the best phone available. I wouldn't have another phone. The 4s isn't a whole lot different than the 4, but the few differences make it worth it

3. r2shyyou macrumors 68000

r2shyyou

What's with the "sarcastic" smiley?

4. LTMK macrumors member

I have both 4 & 4S, to be honest I don't think there is a big difference.

5. MacBpro macrumors member

I have both 4 & 4S .... functionally... they are pretty much the same... but Siri is a good tool to teach my 3 year old pronunciation

6. itsmemuffins macrumors 68030

itsmemuffins

7. antman2295 macrumors 6502

I love it, i use the camera all the time! Siri i use some, but not too much, and i have noticed the speed difference between the 4 and the 4S, and im quite happy i have the 4S, everything is much faster. Though I wish it was the 5... oh well i just get that next year :O Also the battery could last longer, but im happy as long as it lasts all day.

8. andyx3x macrumors 65816

I would say no to this. IMO, the 3G to the 3GS was a bigger upgrade than the 4 to the 4S.

I upgraded from the 4 to the 4S and then switched back after a week due to battery life issues. My advice to every one I know who is thinking of making the switch is to just wait for the next generation iPhone. Heck, it could only be 7 months away.

9. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

Using the 4s only when I have to. The speed of the SII skyrocket is too hard to look past. 4 to 4s is meh 7/10.

10. Motionblurrr macrumors 6502

I love mine. It's so smooth & fluid. iOS5 is smooth as butter on this thing.

11. Badrottie Suspended

Badrottie

before it was lost ip4s is great over ip3GS…feel snappy. I like it very much

12. verwon macrumors 68030

verwon

13. iphone4s16gb macrumors 6502

14. Dented macrumors 6502a

I went from the 3GS to the 4S, for me it's a great update, and I suspect I'm more the market they were going for than owners of the 4 looking for a reason to swap. The 4 is still a great phone so I can see why the 4S wouldn't knock your socks off in comparison, but for anyone at the end of a 2 year contract it's a big step up from anything they had before.

Best feature - probably the excellent camera, followed by the overall speed and fluidity of the thing. Siri is interesting, I expect it to get better and a lot more useful fairly quickly so I'm glad to have it on board..

15. Dented macrumors 6502a

PS battery is no issue for me, it's at least as good if not better than my 3GS and comfortably gets through the day without a snag, I don't need anything more than that and wouldn't expect it from such a well-used smartphone.

16. r2shyyou macrumors 68000

r2shyyou

17. outlawarth macrumors regular

Love my 4S ! I have not had any battery issues, lasts me well through the day with my usage pattern. I also don't have the buzzing vibrate or yellow screen or any other issues.

18. nizmoz macrumors 65816

Because the 4S was such a downer, I wanted the iphone 5. But decided to go over to Android with the new Galaxy S II Skyrocket that has more goodies than the iphone could hope for and it supports full 4g LTE speeds. :)

19. Totty1987 macrumors regular

It's my first iphone and I'm absolutely loving it. My favorite feature is the music cover flow. It looks so slick and stylish :D

I can see myself keeping this phone for the next 3 years.

20. Mcbee macrumors newbie

I have iPhone 4 and my wife just got the 4S... played with it... and really not that much difference ...

she loves it because she got a big upgrade from 3S to 4S!!

21. llbaronll macrumors member

Off-T : nice pic.
    ON-T : i already have the phone. i love it. the only phone i might ever think of changing iphone to is the galaxy nexus. but not sure about that either at all.

i know the upgrade is like 3g to 3gs. but i really liked the 3gs and i couldnt the stand the iphone 3g after while. hell. to this day the 3gs is supported because of the speed of the processor and its really fast compared to the iphone 4 " i kinda believe they are about the same in terms of speed for the user. aside from what its written in paper "

so do i regret my iphone 4s ? no i dont even if i paid good cash for it. but would i have lived if i had my iphone 4 ? yeah ofcourse as the upgrade wasnt really very important. just had some cash and i was able to afford one so yay.

22. verwon macrumors 68030

verwon

Thanks!

I'll never go back to Android.

23. coasterswim macrumors 6502

How are options 1 and 2 different from each other? Wouldn't "iPhone 4 + Siri" automatically be the best iPhone in history? Unless, of course, someone likes the 3GS better than the 4.

24. Edge1978 macrumors 6502

I bought the 4S a few days after release. After about a week with it, I came to the conclusion that I'm fine with my iPhone 4, returned it and will use the upgrade possibly at a later date.

25. feithey macrumors newbie

I bought it yesterday. but i found there is no big difference. BTW, I love the outside color.